9. Back with pride

It was two weeks after Monami returned back. And now the mission had taken its pace. From there Param, Karan and Tilli were working while from here Faizi and Monami.

After full recovery Monami decided to come back to academy again. It was also because many started to doubt Faizi's behaviour. Sanju and Koel felt that he was behaving weird and suspicious. While Sid's constant bickering was to meet Monami.

Faizi had given the reason that Monami wanted to spend some time with Bhabhi and Baby so she was staying there. It was a long period so Sid too started getting doubts. And that's what made Monami come back to the academy.

In the academy

All the cadets were doing there their drills. It was not an usual environment as Karan's absence was still felt. Sid was practicing boxing with the help of Faizi

He was huffing still he asked

"Faizi sir, Monu bro kab ayegi?"

"Sidharth concentrate. " Sid rolled his eyes as Faizi again ignored his question.

"Baar baar ignore karne se mein chup nahi rehne vala, okay. Voh meri family hai. I hope vo thik ho. Agar nahi hai toh please bata do na. Aur agar thik hai toh usne mujhe ek call tak nahi kiya, kyu?"

Faizi so wanted to tell Sid about Monami. He could see the desperation and concern for Monami in Sid's eyes. The guilt gripped him harder as he noticed Sid's hopeful eyes for answer.

"Sid trust me, jo thik hai." Sid was tired hearing the same thing

"Aap par pura trust hai sir par situations par bilkul nahi. I am worried for her. Usse agar kuch ho gaya na toh mein bhi
..."

"Tu bhi kya Sid?"

Sid got astonished hearing the voice he craved for. It was his Monu.

His eyes started to water as he turned to face her. He looked at her from top to bottom . She was all good he thought.

"Monu bro" he closely went close to her and jumped on her taking her in hug.

"Sid kyu senti ho raha hai? Mein sirf Bhabhi ke ghar gayi thi. Tujhe chodke thodi!"

Sid playfully hit her on her head.

"Tujhe chodke jaane koun dega. Kamini! Aise koi karta hai kya? Ek kaam kar. Iss baar na Gappu ki jagah tera phone hi flush kar deta hu. Ek call nahi kar payi tu. " Monami smiled hearing his scolding.

"Sach mein daal de Sid. Koi kaam ka nahi hai vo. It's useless. Kharab ho gaya hai.  Isliye toh call bhi nahi kiya. "

Sid knew that she was lying. If his Monu bro decides she wants to talk to Sid then she can do anything. No dead phone can stop her. But he let it go as she was safe and sound. And also she will tell him when the right time comes.

"Toh kisi aur ke mobile se phone kar leti na Monami. Kitne pareshan the sab. " Sanju too was relieved seeing her safe but then her reasons were confusing Sanju.

"Rehne do na Sanju. Monu ek piece mein vapas aa gayi ye kafi hai. Chal ab ja aur aa ja drills ke liye. " Sid saved her from Sanju's doubt.

Monami sighed in relief which didn't got unnoticed by Sid.

"Nahi nahi aaj rehne do. Monami tum abhi ayi ho toh ek din rest kar lo. Vaise bhi almost done hai. " Faizi kept in consideration about her health.

"Faizi sirji sahi keh raho hai. Sab jhingur bhi rehne do aaj ke lane. Thodi jaldi chutti de deto hai tumhe lekin kal sab kuch interest ke sath vapas lenge. "