Chapter 1

Jk POV

"Jungkook we must get living if we dont want these bastard up pur neckes", I rolled my eye "Oh plz like you care" Jimin gave a wicked smile that to many faces may come of beautiful and innocent but I know him too well to know to be fooled.

"Your ryt brother, but we have to be on time this time you know how important this is for our PJ", I dont know how many time I have rolled my eye today. "I still think that a ridiculous name for our mafia".

I received a called, "Hmm" I just hummed as I listen to the person from the other side, "Your car is ready sir" I just nod even tho they cant see me "ok" I hang up. "Brother our car is ready"
"ok" said Jimin as he pick up his gun and walk toward the elevator with his gun visible, he is unbearable most of the time but he is the only blood I have. I kept my face empty showing emotion can be a weakness.

Once we arrive at the place that this meeting will take place we were greeted with a very unpleasant smile but ofc we were at the Min territory. It was dead silence which was odd since everyone was there by the looks of the parked cars out side, a door was opened for us and the Kim's where already there as I assumed Min was sitting in his chair.

"Wow looks like the party haven't started" Jimin said which made everyone roll their eyes at him "Park your late" Min said with a look that clearly told us how unwelcome we were, the hate was visible nobody tried to hide it, the feeling was mutual.

"Oh come on Min 15min is not that late" Jimin said as he placed himself the opposite of Namjoons chair which made them face each other. I sat opposite of Taehyung which made Jin not face anyone.

"Let's get the meeting started" Jin said as his face shown no emotion except haterd toward everyone in the room. "We all know the reason we came here, the Philippines and the Japanese has come together to bring every Mafia group in Korea and take over", everyone nodded but didn't say anyone.

"They have started attacking certain mafias like the Choi and Kang clan, I called yall because weather I wanna RIP ur gut, burn yall alive or painfully skin all of you" Min continued "yall bitches are powerful and it not easy bring yall down".

I didn't like the fact that he called me a bitch and by the looks of everyone expression they we all didn't but it was true that everyone in this room is powerful.

"I want a truce until, well until we defeat the Japanese and Philippines than yall can go to hell or where ever I dont care, so what do yall think" Min raised his eyebrow in question.

"I will leave all of you to decide mean while I'm going to call someone important who should be here", Min left.

"I think we should except" I said looking at Jimin. He gave a look of question "Look we cant defeat the Japanese and Philippine all alone and I dont see the harm of excepting when all of this done we can go our separate ways".

"I dont trust Min one bit Jungkook" Jimin said with his eyebrow raised. "I also dont trust him but this is no longer about trust we have to defeat those bastard before they could get to us first and we both know we cant do that alone" I was dead serious. Jimin just nodded his face looking empty he didn't say anything else so I assume that is a yes?

"So goons what is y'alls decision" Min said out of no where. "I don't appreciate you calling me names Min" said Namjoon his face showing slight anger. Min rolled his eyes "So what is y'alls decision" he asked again

"We accept" Taehyung spoke for the first time his voice hoarse and stern, Min turn to look at us also the Kim.

"We accept" said Jimin who's expression still empty.

"Great" Min said with no emotion "Well, I gues-" someone busted inside the room making everyone pulls their gun being alert and aimed at the door.

"Woah gentlemen, I come in peace and harmony" he said with a hint of mockery and made his way to Min and hugged him, Min hugged him back and even smiled at him, Wtf...

"Ur late Jung" Min said seriously. "Oh come on Suga since when have I ever been on time" this Jung said with a smug on his face.

"I told you how serious this is Jung" Min said with a harsh voice which could scare some ppl but Jung look's calm. "Are you gonna introduce me or on Min" this guy said then rolled his eye, he has been all smiley which I find weird especially in our world.

"Aa Fine" Min sighs then continues "Hoes this is my partner in crime Jung Hoseok" Yoongi finished. Again with the nicknames what's wrong with this asshole.

"I didn't know you had a spouse Min" said Jimin with his twisted smile. "And where did you get that stupid idea from Park?" Said Yoongi this time his face just as Jimins.

When I actually pay attention to this Jung guy, I'm not gonna lie he is beautiful god damnit, slim waist, heart shaped lips and I could see what appears to be dimples, with those pant I could analyze his cute round butt along with his thick thighs, Damn I'm getting hard.

"Then who is he?" asked Jin, "He is my cousin. Most ppl don't know him and the one's who do are dead". Confused and curious I speak for the first time "Why?" Jung turns his eyes towards me and with a smile he says "Because I killed them all bone by bone, the last thing they could see was my beautiful face". Wow this fucktard is one of us?

Chile me with starting new books help!!!

1027 words I was really bored and I'm out of ideas for the other books, will update them soon tho.

Enjoy 💜