Revelations

Hours ago

Atrorias

Nina Galfridian, Queen of the planet Atrorias was currently in her Castle to cool off after her bout with the Galactic Empress Huntress. Kaye Galfridian, daughter of Nina and princess of Artorias was at the far side of the castile as Huntress was burying her 'children' on the soiled ground.

Kaye then looked up and saw large vessel unlike any she had ever seen.

"Big isn't it?" A man said from behind her who was the Grand CIS General Joseph Kirkpatrick himself.

"Big isn't it?"  A man said from behind her who was the Grand CIS General Joseph Kirkpatrick himself

Kaye sightly jumped in both excitement and shock. "W-wow! Your- y-your-" Kaye was interrupted.

Joseph: I know, I'm quite the legend.

Kaye: I'm... Sorry for what I did to those Stormtroopers. But did that Spider monster really needed to assault my Mom and push that other guy.

Joseph: I advise that you ease up on the name calling. She has quite the acute hearing.

Kaye frowned slightly.

Joseph: Put yourself in her shoes, if your children were killed would you go mad?

Kaye gives a moment of thought. "I- would."

Joseph: Exactly. Which is what Huntress feels. You see; the Dominion consists of all Imperials, which she considers her *children.*

Kaye: I... Understand.

Joseph: One more thing: That person that your was pushed into, that was my younger brother: Delvargus J.Kong Junior.

Kaye smiled while sightly biting her lip. "He's... Kinda cute."

Joseph: Well, go talk to him!

On the other side of the Atrorian castle Huntress was finished burying her children while hissing aggressively from time to time.