Introductory

Good morning, or evening or night to you all.

My name will not be told for I am only another passing person in the crowd of books to you, after all.

And must you wonder my name, you will be cursed with no telling of it.

Okay, enough with the dramatics, let's get to the point.

Basically, you clicked on this because it was a Kubosai book and you are deprived of Kubosai content. I totally get that. I don't have this introductory for nothing, though. If you are a common reader of my books, you can tell that when I make oneshot books they include an intro. This is for requests. But with requests comes rules because I can only write so much with expertise.

So rules are [there are no rules];

• No smut [I headcanon Saiki as aroace or asexual/aromantic. Don't let it fool you, you can still date as an aroace]

• Don't make Saiki's parents abusive or homophobic or anything [trust me, I've seen it]

....

Yeah, those are the only rules right now.

But yes, I do headcanon as aroace. And yes, as I've said, don't let that idea fool you. Just because someone is aroace doesn't mean they can't date because being asexual/aromantic means you're on a spectrum spectrum, like autism or ADHD.

Anyways, I have to warn you that I'm not super fantastic at angst, so spare me if it's bad. That doesn't mean you can't request it, it just won't be top tier when I write it.

Also, I will write about sexually implicated stuff.

Okay, now get requesting! I will write my own stories too, no worries.

[I should really stop making more stories when I need to actually finish some....]