more important than a fantasy game

-Mandy-

*there is another game in this story, that means chrissy is already dead and everyone knows about vecna.*

Monday morning. I hate mondays. It's been two months since Eddie broke up with me. I'm on my way to school when I see Eddie. without saying a word i walk past him and go to class. it's a boring monday, as always, two hours of math and two hours of bio. As much as I hate biology and math, I hate the cafeteria break even more since we broke up because we sit at the same table with each other. I walk towards our table and see Gareth waving at me. >> Hey Mandy << >> Hey Gareth <<. Gareth is one of eddie's best friends, he's really sweet and i like him a lot, in a friendly way.

>>Are you coming to hellfire tonight?<< mike asked me. To be honest, I don't feel like it, but I can't really say that. >> Isn't it Luke's game tonight?<<

>> yes but we're not going there mandy, it's hellfire night okay<< answered dustin. Pfff hellfire night, Dustin is D&D more important than lukas one of our best friends.

>>I will go to the game because lukas is more important to me than a fantasy game<< I get up and walk over to the sports table. >>hey lukas, we'll see you later at the game ok<< >>are you coming?<< >> Yeah I'm coming you're one of my best friends. But the others don't come, Hellfire night. You know.<< >>oh. OK. at least you're coming<< said lukas with a disappointed look.

I said goodbye and went to the next class. Until the horror day is finally over and I'm home to change for the game.

Finally spring break