chapter one

"But girls just wanna have fun." Cindy Lauper was playing from a radio while Jules brushed her teeth and lipsynced the lyrics.

"Jules hurry up!" Dustin yelled from the other side of the door.

"That's all they really want." She sang and then spit out the toothpaste from her mouth.

"Come on Jules! I have to pee!" Dustin yelled.

She groaned and unlocked the bathroom door.

"Jesus, put some clothes on!" Dustin covered his eyes when he looked at his sister who was wearing black panties and a grey tank top.

"Pussy." She whispered and walked to her room.

She picked up her cheer uniform from her chair and put it on.

Walking in front of her mirror she took a hairbrush and a hairtie.

She held her hair in one hand and a brush in the other.

She brushed her hair up and tied it into a ponytail.

"Jules, you're gonna be late!" Her mom yelled from the living room.

Jules picked up her backpack and walked out of her room or more like stumbled out of it since she was tying her converse.

"Catch." Dustin threw her the carkeys.

"Thanks." She said back and was about to leave the house when her mom stoped her.

"My beautiful kids, have fun today, okay?" She opened her arms and steped forward to hug Jules.

"Not happening." Jules whispered and grabbed Dustin from beside her so that their mom hugged him.

He groaned and gagged when his mom started placing kisses all over his face while Jules left the house laughing.

"You owe me for that." Dustin spoke as soon as he sat in Jules' car.

"Sure." She giggled and startes driving to school while blasting ABBA.

~~~

"Hey Jules." Chrissy smiled at the girl that entered the girls lockeroom.

"Hi." She smiled back but then her smile dropped when she looked at Chrissy's hair. "Shit, I forgot my bow."

"Oh, don't worry." Chrissy started looking through her bag. "I have an extra one."

"Thank you." Jules gave her a greatful smile when Chrissy handed her a bow.

"No problem. Do you need help putting it on?"

"No, thank you. I can do it." Jules turned to a small mirror in the locker room and tied her bow over the hairtie.

"Girls! You're up in a minute!" Coach yelled opening the locker room door without knocking.

"Perv." Jules whispered and Chrissy nudged her with her elbow.

"Come on." Chrissy took her hand and walked in the hall.