authors note.

Oh, hey. 

So, the girls that get it, get it. 

If you're here, we're all pretty much here for the same reason. 

I'm under the impression that most of these will be smut related, but I am just going to use this as an outlet to post things that I don't plan on writing full stories for. They're just a bunch of short stories and thoughts and that's all they're going to be.

This is seriously 18+. If you are not 18+, make smarter choices than being here.

No update schedule, no pressures to add anything. 

Major content warnings will include: 

+ Sexual Content (elaborations will be made on each specific story: kinks, themes, triggers, etc.)
+ Coarse Language
+ Drug and Alcohol Use

As I said, each story will have its own content warnings as they will not all be the same.

Feel like I have to mention this too: literally none of this reflects who Harry Styles is as a human being. This is all for fun and for the girlies to girl. That's it. Also, I do not own him or make choices for him or any of that stuff, so please just use his pretty face as a reflection of the men in these stories. 

I DO, however, believe that Harry probably eats good pussy but that's just my personal opinion-- not based on fact. (yet).

The more comments and votes, the more I love you. 
Just kidding. 
But they are funny & appreciated.

With that being said, go touch some fucking grass, you fucks.

xxx

emily