bound.

boundharry one-shot7

bound
harry one-shot
7.2k words
cw: fluff fluff and more fluff
enjoy <3

_______________

When Harry had booked this trip, there were three things that he was bc looking forward to.

One of them was the open bar that their friends—the new Mr. and Mrs. Moxley—would be providing to them, which would include a couple gin and tonics too many.

The second was the beachfront room that he had scored from the credit card points he had expertly racked up the past few months, especially for this trip to Barcelona for his friend's wedding. He thought he had scored a pretty good deal.

The third was seeing Cassidy for a weekend straight. While the two of them lived in the same city, they were walking different paths at the moment, which had never been them. There were nights that they met for dinner, almost like nothing had changed. But Harry lived in South London; he had been working long nights in the museum, Cassidy was on the opposite side of the city working at her accounting position she had taken recently.

Both hadn't had each other's undivided attention in quite some time, and Harry was looking forward to the possibility of having that again. The kind of attention, the kind of laughs and indescribable joy that they had both needed—he was sure of it.

If there was one thing that he knew about Cass, it was that she was sprinting on the plane to get the vacation she had been looking forward to.

Plus, neither of them had a plus one this time around. That meant that it was just the two of them, and Harry couldn't help but smirk every time he thought of it. Undivided attention.

Harry had thrown on a linen suit for the welcome party; the night before the wedding. He had started to unpack his room, trying to pass the time. Once he heard a buzzing on his phone, his head lifted from looking down into his suitcase and towards the device on the duvet.