001

It all happened in a blur.

One minute i was helping Hopper try to push the Russian spy into the whizzing machine that, with all its might was trying to keep the upside down open- and then the next, well lets just say it wasn't looking good for me or Hopper.

Hopper had eventually pushed the Russian into the machine, but somehow that caused it to become even more aggravated and spit out some electrical forcefield keeping me and him isolated from anyway to get back to Joyce, or eventually my sister Max.

I knew we didn't have much time, just as much as Hopper knew Joyce needed to shut the gate right now.

With one last look, Hopper signalled to Joyce to close it, and she did so with tears falling - it was the right thing to do and i couldn't expect anything more from her, she was doing her part to save Hawkins, probably even the world if the mind flair got out of control.

However, what i was not expecting was Hopper latching onto my arm and pulling us both towards the edge of the walk way, which lead to a very unwelcoming dark pit.

"You cant seriously think we can make that jump ,are you mad! " i screamed at him as he was tugging us towards the very edge, my adrenaline was complete gone now and all i was wanting to do - willing to do was just die a some-what quick death

"It's the only way y/n now jump" Hopper exclaimed as we eventually plummeted to the bottom on the darkness.

And that was what welcomed me - complete darkness, but only for a while. I was woken up by rough hands shaking my shoulder and calling my name from what sounded like a distance.

I creaked my eyes open and was welcomed with Hoppers ruffed face pulling me up into a sitting position.

"You okay kid" he said loudly, the buzzing in his ears must be as bad as mine if he though he was speaking on a normal voice level .

"Im fine, id be even better if you stopped calling me kid" I groaned out rubbing my hands down the side of my face attempting to make me a bit more aware than i was.

Hopper huffed out a laugh before rising me onto my feet, directing me to some rusted ladders.

Without being told i made my way up the ladders, but instead of seeing a destroyed lab in my view i was gifted with the view of about 5 shiny military boots stuck in my face.

Slowly i raised my eyes and was met with even more Russian guards that looked down at me with a menacing smirk.

"Shit" i whispered out just before one of the more stricter looking guards dragged both my arms so i was off the ladder and on the cold floor - away from any way i could escape.

He threw me to the floor right in the middle of the group of guards as Hopper made his way up and was faced with the same fate i was, unfortunately for him, his fate was at the end of a gun as a guard hurled it at his face.

"Hey asshole let him go" i shouted towards the guards, not effecting him in away way, except for probably boosting his ego in front of his commie pig friends.

"zakroy svoy rot malen'kaya suka (Shut your mouth you little bitch)" he answered back walking towards me like i was some kind of insect.

"You can talk to me all you want in your filthy language but you lay a hand on my friend and i swear to go-" i didn't get a chance to finish as i was next to face the blunt force of the guns end and went out stone cold.

The next time i regained conscienceless, i was sat in a damp filled plane chained and stuck in the Russian guard cloths we stole before everything that happened.

I must have woken up later as Hopper was already staring off to space with a hopeless and defeated look in his eyes. Of course i knew he was worrying about Joyce and El, it was the same feelings i was stuck with, how would i ever tell Max what happened to me, for all Joyce knows, me and Hopper are apparently 'dead'.

The idea that my sister would be given that news soon made my stomach turn- at least she has some chance of getting Billy back if they did defeat the mind flare, which they obviously will, they always managed to find a way.

We were both knocked out of out thoughts as the plane came to a shambled stop and landed.

The fear finally started to keep in now and i turned my head to look directly at Hopper, hoping he would have some words of comfort, at least he would have done if the Russian guard - the same one that both knocked up clean out - had't bombarded through the doors.

"Vstavayte, amerikantsy, teper' dvigaytes' (get up Americans,now move ) " He shouted, but when we didn't move he started to jab us and get more guards in to yank us up - how would we know to move, we don't know any of there language.

"Come on move it! Move it" he shouted more forcefully this time shoving us through the plane door.

My anger towards his actions was long gone in the second i stepped off the plane, the only though that clouded my mind was how mind numbingly cold this place was. It would only get worse from here and i didn't need to question Hopper about our future in this god awful place because i was pretty sure he knew that this was the beginning of the end for us.