Just one bottle

Oh my god I will regret this

-----------------

Is was sunrise in Nevada, no violence has been heard yet. 2 grunts seemed to be walking to an abandoned club that actually wasn't far away from where their camp was. They seemed tried, exhausted. Like they haven't slept at all yet. The taller grunt finally spoke up to clear the silence, "Why would a club be placed here out of everywhere else." He looked up at the building, then down to the entrance. 'How would I know? But it sure is weird.' The other grunt spoke up, leading the two into the club. The smaller one almost trips over the steps a few times.  "Don't fall Mal, I don't think we can handle another injury." The grunt chuckled. Mal caught her balance on the steps that were practically just the ground molded into what appeared to be stairs. 'I'll be fine Carter.' As the 2 grunts got closer to the bottom of the stairs you could see flashing lights and loud music coming from the club. They reach the bottom of the 'stairs' immediately getting blinded by the colorful lights everywhere.

Carter rubbed his eyes, rapidly blinking afterwards. "God these lights are going to practically make me blind." Mal turned to him, chuckling. 'and that would change anything how, love?' Carter let out a soft laugh in response, glancing around. Mal soon joined him, quickly noticing the bar. She started walking over to it, Carter joined her from behind. The two sat down right next to each other, each on different stools. Mal glared behind her, soon swirling her stool to face the dance floor. She looked visibly disturbed by the lights. Carter took his attention to the shelves that still had alcohol on them, examining from afar. "Do you think the alcohol here is still ok?" Mal swirled her chair back to the shelf, looking at the bottles. 'I don't think so but if you like I'll check for you, love.' Mal leaned over the counter, grabbing a bottle from it. "Try not to drink so much, ok?" Carter turned his vision to Mal and the bottle. 'I never said I was drinking from it, but you on the other hand might.' She checks the whole bottle, it seemed fine to her standards. She slides the bottle to Carter. 'Taste test.' He picks it up, moving it around in his hand while he judges it. "It still looks drinkable, but I'm not in the mood to be drinking first." She blows him a raspberry. 'Then why did you even ask the question anyway?' Carter sets the bottle down on the counter. "It was just a question I had on my mind, who knows how long the alcohol could of been here for." She shrugs, grabbing the bottle. "Suit yourself." She slides the bottle back over to herself. Carter looks back over at the shelf, contemplating about his discussion. Just one bottle. He reaches over the shelf, grabbing a bottle from it. "Do you think it will be ok?", 'Hm? What would be ok?'. Carter glared down at the bottle, "If we both had some alcohol?" She shrugs. 'I don't see why we couldn't.' Carter had a little struggle getting the cap off after she said that, but he managed to. He took a quick whiff of the alcohol, shrugging. "It smells fine, surprisingly.", 'Hm,' She opens the one she had, getting a good smell of it too. 'How in the world is this shit not old yet?' Carter shrugs, "No idea, but it could relate to the same reason this place has power."

She shrugs, taking a sip of her drink. 'It taste fine, or at least mine does.' Carter let out a sigh. "I hope they all taste fine." He took a sip himself, glaring at the bottle afterwards. It did taste fine, but how? Who cares, that's not their problem anyway. She took a normal drink, turning her stool a little to at least get a glimpse of the dance floor. 'Whatever the fuck is powering this place must have hella power, and a giant bill for it too.' Carter glared at the drink for a few more seconds. "I wonder how much they are in dept because of this place." He let out a sigh, chugging the drink after he said that. She glares at him when he did, 'Jesus christ,' He stops chugging the bottle while there was still a bit of alcohol left in the bottle. He whipped his mouth. "God it's been so long since I have actually drank alcohol." She glares at the bottle with a slightly concerned look, 'I..I can tell you haven't..' He moves his hand in a circle motion with the bottle still in his grasp, looking at the liquid in it and then finishing it after a few spins.