𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ENCHANTED]

1.02 || rather hand myself over

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Elle stands outside the video store with Kate, her arms folded over her chest, watching the Sheriff deal with a kid arguing with him. "This was definitely the Alpha." Kate whispers and Elle nods in agreement. 

"Why, though?" Elle whispers.

"What do you mean why? It's a werewolf. That's why. They're monsters. They all are. They kill, Elle. It's what they do." Kate whispers back. 

"Every killer has a reason, Kate. No matter what or who they are." Elle retorts, glancing at the blonde. "Even if it's just for the thrill of killing. That's the reason." She says and Kate rolls her eyes. 

"Yeah, well, the why doesn't matter. We just need to find it and kill it. Before it kills anyone else." The blonde says. 

"Whoa! Is that a dead body?" One kid exclaims from one of the police cruisers and Elle rolls her eyes, watching the paramedics wheel a dead body out of the video store. 

"I think that's our cue to leave." Kate mutters and Elle nods before following the other woman.

They both stop on their way to the car when the redhead's phone starts ringing and Elle pulls her phone out of her back pocket. "Who is it?" Kate asks.

"Uh, I've got a couple people following leads on Eli." Elle responds and Kate nods. "Give me a minute." She says before stepping a little bit away and Kate continues heading towards the car. "Eden?" She asks.

"Eli's doing that thing again." She says and Elle frowns a little.

"Which thing?" Elle asks.

"He's talking to the plants." Eden responds and Elle hums. 

"Then take the plants away." Elle responds. 

"You do know he's the adult here, right? And I'm the teenager he's taking care of." Eden asks. 

"I know that's what we want everyone to think but we both know you're the one in charge because Eli forgets to eat when he's trying to learn a new song. And he's twenty-five, so." Elle responds. 

"I fed him." Eden defends and Elle rolls her eyes.

"Do I need to find someone to come and check in on the two of you intermittently?" She asks, glancing at Kate to see the woman raise a brow impatiently and the redhead just wafts a hand in her direction. "Because if I do, it's gonna be that mean, old lady from down the road." Elle threatens.

"That's just plain cruel. I just wanted to complain and then ask you when you're coming home." Eden says and Elle sighs.

"I don't know. I might be stuck in Beacon Hills for a little while. Kate called. I'll try to be as quick as I can. I promise. Just make sure you're both eating, do your school work and check in with me, okay?" Elle says.

"What are you doing in Beacon Hills?" Eden asks.

"There is an Alpha werewolf murdering people." Elle responds.

"Well, is there a pattern? Because there normally is." Eden says and Elle smiles slightly.

"I only got here yesterday. I'm working on it." Elle says.