Time for a bake off

I really, really wish I could tell you it was just another not so ordinary day here at Ever After High. Except, it wasn't! Don't get me wrong, it was bound to be a hexciting day for Apple White since it's her birthday today and the whole school spellerbrates it, and we were gonna be having a cook off for her birthday celebration, and this year Raven and I could participate.

I'd planned on making this special treat that Crystal taught me how to make when I was staying with her. It's called frozen frost upside down ice cream cake. ._. Yeah I know IDK. And I knew Raven was gonna try and make her an Apple Crumb cake. And Apple had corrected her by reminding her it would be a poison apple crumb cake, that she wouldn't be the daughter of the evil queen if she didn't try to poison her.

Do you remember Legacy Day? I'm writing my own destiny, all my cake is gonna have in it is sugar, a little cinnamon and a lot of love. If you really want someone to try and poison you my sister is also the evil queen's daughter. But Raven she's not old enough to sign the book, and out of all of us your the only one with a younger sibling that doesn't have her own destiny. There is a prince charming in every princess fairytale so all the Charming kids will even have a role to play.

Anyways my sweet treat won't poison you but it might give you frost bite on your tongue. That's as about as evil as it will get I smirk lifting an eyebrow crossing my arms. Did someone say Frost bite? I heard another voice say. I saw North Wind fly in and then transform. Hey ladies. All: Hi North Wind.

He leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed back then pulled away and hugged him. Guess what today is? It's not your birthday? No silly I shake my head. But it is Apple's I gesture behind him as she waves at him. Then Happy Birthday Apple. How are you going to celebrate? He asked her. Awe aren't you sweet.

We're having a baking contest NW. Oh ok. What's that? We're gonna bake sweets and be judged on them I was gonna bake the sweet Crystal showed me how to make. Except Apple wants my sister Raven to poison her with her apple crumb cake. Why? He asked that's so mean. See? Raven points out, he gets it.

But Raven we've been through this.... I pull NW away to talk to him about this while they bicker back and forth. And when Raven refuses to try and poison Apple she complains about it to Ash and Briar. I wish there was something we could do Briar tells Ash. But when Ash says its not like they could talk either of us into poisoning Apple like she wanted.

But then Briar thought that was hexcellent idea and was gonna put some concoction into the cake and make Apple think Raven tried to poison her. Except I could see this going so bad in so many different ways. Apple happy that she tried to poison her Raven correcting her and all the royals happy about the news and the rebels disagreeing and it totally blowing up in everyone's face.

However at the contest, that's kind of exactly what sorta happened. I mean we were all there and Apple was looking at all the different cakes and saw Daring's which was a cake with his picture on it and Briar had already put weird stuff into the cake and Blondie was the official treat tester to make sure that things were just right and her treat turned her into part phoenix and Raven tried to defend herself but Apple was so happy Raven tried to poison her after all.

She wrapped Raven into a big hug and oh Onyx. She called for me. I did get frost bite from your cake I had my tongue stuck to a slice of it for like 2 solid mins. But then Briar almost came clean about what she did but then corrected herself so that Apple would be happy. And Raven was angry that she did that.

Briar ate the rest of the cake and turned into a turtle wishing she could fly away so that she couldn't answer anymore questions and Blondie was still squawking but at least it wasn't a complete and total disaster as big as I thought it would be which I was glad at. But poor Raven, at least I was right about mine even if I was kidding just to make Apple happy. And it made her happy. But Apple is truly a lost cause.