Glasses & Tupac T-Shirts

Hi, welcome to my new story. This chapter has  the  fag*ot word in it, so trigger warning!

He told me when the rain was pounding hard on the ground, the wind yelling, and the trees whistling. He told me with big brown eyes, he asked me if I could feel or at least think about feeling the same way with him. I told him no, that I couldn't, because I wasn't some faggot that fell for other guys. Looking back on it, I realize it was the stupid thing to do. But I'm not a faggot. Girls are my number one priority.

After he told me, he bolted out of the room like a cheetah that found his prey. He ran into the storm, carrying one within him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                         4 WEEKS PRIOR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I caught a sight of Nick before he could see me. Wearing black skinny jeans with a tank-top that had Tupac on it, he seemed fine. But his expression wasn't, he had this look of disgust, as if the blond girl latched on to him is a cockroach. When the blondie tried to grab his chest, he snatched her hand away from him.

He looked up and saw me, a relieved expression crossing his face. He pushed the girl away, and the girl looked like someone robbed her mom's purse. It was rather comical,  the situation,  who knew I could bring so much joy? Of course, I am being sarcastic, no one actually loves me.

"Kaden," Nick waved his fingers in front off me and took my glasses off.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" asshat. It was blurry without my glasses, but I could see that he was holding up 3 fingers. Honestly, no one can not see without their glasses, it's just blurry.

"You are holding up 3 fingers." my voice dry. He chuckled and gave me my glasses.

 Actually, he was holding up 5 fingers, but I decided to entertain him, plus the other reason why I didn't tell him he was holding up 5 fingers, is because the other time he did it again. And again. And again. So, I said the wrong answer and he gave me back my glasses. One would think that if you said the right answer, he would give it back. Not him, though. Definitely not him.

"What are we going to do today?" He asked me, a very suspiciuos glint in his eye, that I would like to identify as mischevious, but it was more raw than that.

"Hmm," I muttered, "I'm going to study for my math test," I decided,

Nick scoffed, "Math test? We don't have that until next week!" Nick exclaimed.

"Idiot. We should walk home now, or I'm going to be late,"  I told him, irritation seeping in my voice.

We were walking along the road, very quiet and peaceful until Nick decided to take off my glsses, again.

"So," Nick murmured. "How do you think your glasses would look on me?" this idiot decides to breathe on my neck and hug me like I'm a teddy bear.

"I don't fucking know, because I can't see you, and it's really fucking blurry without my glasses on."

Nick laughed and threw his head back?

"Sorry," he said and put the glasses back on me, "When do we have that math test though?"

"Tomorrow." I said, smiling cheekily at him, I knew he didn't study. Idiota de mierda.

He moaned and covered his face with his hands, "If I get a C on this test my mom will kill me. She will kill me,  then kill herself,  just so she could go to Heaven,  bring me to Hell,  beat the shit out of me,   leave me there, and revive herself."

"Guess you should've studied."

"Fucker."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is my story, um, I hope you like it alot. Comment if you do.

Don't do drugs, stay in school, be aware of capitalism, and drink your milk.

Bye, Change out!