The Horrible Couple..

Max slid on her headphones and placed "Running Up That Hill" Into the tape player. Max hops onto her skateboard riding around until someone stopped her.. "Max! Listen im so sorry!!" Lucas said tearing up. Lucas handed Max flowers and hugged her. "Lucas.. I-" Max says before getting interrupted, "I love you, Max." Lucas said hugging Max even tighter. Lucas let go as he hears the calling of Dustin towards the back. "H-hold on Dustin!" Lucas shouts. Lucas let go of Max and leans in for a kiss. But Dustin shouts again and Lucas doesnt get the chance. Max follows Lucas on her skateboard. Lucas, Dustin, and Mike are at the Arcade while Max is still outside. Max watches Lucas start crying and walks in making sure they dont see her. She hides as she hears Lucas saying, "I- I love her, she just.. doesnt love me!" Max was nervous.. did she love Lucas? Then you here Dustin say "Lucas, I love Max?!" Max's eyes widen. She steps out and reveals herself to the boys. Dustin was shocked.. he looks at Max and says, "Max.. I can explain!" Max looks at Dustin and walks outside...

Max hopped onto her skateboard and rode home. Nervous to come home to Billy, her older brother. When she gets home Billy was standing outside. He looks at Max with the worst death stare then shouts, "MAX YOUR DEAD" He charges after Max. Max tries to run away but tumbles over her skateboard. Billy grabs her leg and pulls her over his shoulder. "Its was Sinclair wasnt it?" He asks. Max starts to cry, she couldnt keep her emotions in. "ANSWER ME! WAS IT SINCLAIR??!" He shouts making Max cry even more. Billy sets Max down and slams her door shut. "Billy, wait!" Max yells. No luck at all.. Billy didnt answer. Max lays on her bed thinking about Lucas. She removes her hoodie and changes into Lucas's hoodie. She smiles and lays down smashing her head into her pillow. Max hears a knock on her window. She sits up and opens the window. Lucas was standing outside. Max leans out nervously, and smiles. Lucas climbs thru the window and smiles at Max. Then Lucas pins Max to the bed and kisses her neck. "Max, I love you.." Lucas says continuing to kiss her. Max tries to push him off but Lucas was enjoying it and wouldnt stop. Lucas removes Maxs hoodie and reveals her white tank-top. Max sits up on the bed disgusted. Lucas hops onto the bed and sits on top of her. "You love me, right princess?" Lucas says. Max was scared and shoves Lucas out the window.

Lucas runs off but Billy stops him. "What do you think your doing, Sinclair?" Billy says. Lucas backs up and trys to hop threw Max's window. Max slams it on Lucas's hand. Billy throws Lucas over his shoulder and takes him out of view. Max opens her window and hops out. But Billy grab her arm tight and wouldnt let go. Billy makes Max fall over and land in mud. "Oh come on Max, TOUGHEN UP!" He yells at Max. He looks at Max and and starts dragging her. "Since you wont get up and walk, Ill drag you." Billy says smiling an evil smile. Billy picks Max up and smacks her in the face. "BILLY!" She yells. Billy smiles then throws her inside the house. Max sobs as Billy invites a girl over. Lucas knocks on Max's window covered in blood, scrapes, and bruises. "Lucas, leave. Were breaking up!" Max says still crying. Lucas walks away and went to Dustins house.

Lucas limps to Dustin's house and knocks on his door. "D-Dusin.." He says, in a scratchy voice. Dustin answers the door. "Woah.. Lucas are you okay?!" He asks. Lucas nods his head yes and walks inside. Dustins mother, Claudia looks at Lucas. "Oh honey, are you okay?!" She asks. Lucas smiles and hugs her. Claudia walks into the bathroom and grabs a first aid kit. She cleans all of Lucas's cuts and puts bandages on them. "Okay, Ill call your mom to tell her youll stay for the week, okay?" Claudia says to Lucas. "Oh, okay Miss.Henderson." Lucas says smiling. Dustin leaves the house and rides his bike to Max's house. Little did Lucas know, Max, Billy, and Dustin made a plan to get Lucas to hate Max and break up with her. So now.. Dustin and Max are dating...