Beach Day

"Hey H/n!" I shouted through the house. "What is it Y/n" he answers. "Do you have everything we need?" I asked him. "Yeah I think so. Hurry up or we might miss all the good spots" "Okay if you say so and I'm coming jeez it's really hard to move fast when I'm pregnant" I told him coming down the stairs. Today is our first day back at the beach since we've been married. I really hope today goes well, nothing bad can happen... Right?. "Finally you made it come on" " Why don't you try carrying our baby in you for seven months" "Nah I think I'm quite good actually" he responded jokingly. We drove off our parking space.

  We sang songs on our ride to the beach it was only a forty-five minutes drive away. I'm so excited I can't wait to dip my feet into that cool nice salty water and just relax. H/n is excited to because he wants to teach me how to fish which I'm not quite sure I'll be good at. We have reach finally and H/n help me out of the car and took out our chair and beach stuff. I couldn't wait I pulled up my oversized t-shirt and underneath was a top of a two piece and a short pants because I don't want to kill my baby do you think I'm crazy well I am but not that crazy hehe.

  "Y/n come let me teach you" "I'm coming just gimme a sec" (okay so like idk about fishing so let us just skip hehe cuz I can I have the power MUHAHAHA *cough's* right enough of this)
"And that's how you fish" H/n said smiling at what he had done. "Do you understand?" he asked "yeah I do what I don't understand is why do we have to fish out in the sea on a shaky boat where there might be sharks?" I answered sounding scared. "well how else are we going to catch the big fish we need to be out in the big to catch the big ones!" he said making a hand movement emphasis on the big fish. I just laughed concerningly. Okay to be honest I'm really petrified, and this shaky boat isn't making it any better.

  All of a sudden, I heard a splash when I looked to see what happened I was lost for words. What had stood before my eyes was H/n getting attacked by a shark. I don't know why but my body wasn't responding I wanted to speak but I couldn't. Then I heard him screaming in pain and agony his scream flip my switch and I started screaming for help. " HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY ANYBODY HELP USSS!!" Unfortunately, no one heard for we were too far from the beach. But then I saw a boat, a rescue boat to be precise. They came they tried to help but they were too late. "This is all my fault why was I just standing there what happened to me?" I asked speaking to no one in particular. "Come on lady let us get you to land" one of the rescuers said. "NO. I'm not going anywhere he's still there let me see him" I insisted. "I'm really sorry ma'am but he's gone" the next one said. I started crying more than I already was how could I be so foolish if I had done something instead of standing up afraid he could've still be alive.

  I went home that day and never forgive myself for H/n's death.