Kuro x Genderneutralreader- smut~ Voltron Legendary Defender

Hello! It's been a while since I wrote in such a long time which was like in the beginning of me being apart of my very first fandom which was Voltron and writing a book in 2017-2018 about this fandom I was apart of for two years. But time changes and I want to get back into writing so, in this first chapter reading from the title this is about a character by the name of Kuro which is a clone that was named after Shiro was discovered to be a clone from the show and I adore this character. I hope you enjoy reading and this one is spicy~ 18+
____________________________________
You and your friends went on a mission to stop the galra from having to take over a planet while traveling in space. Once you made it onto the planet, you and Pidge manage to make it onto the ship as you looked around for new technology to test back on the ship, you ended up in the back and found a clone that kinda looked like Shiro but he had yellow eyes, his hands were really huge not to mention his claw like nails. He looked up at you as you glared at him with awe. Once he came up to you, he tilted his head and looked into your eyes as he studied on your features. You took his hand as you and Pidge alongside with the clone made it back onto the palace. Everyone was shocked to see a clone like Shiro that was entirely different from him. Allura looked at him as she agreed to keep him on board.
~Next Day~
You awoke with screaming from the kitchen as you went to investigate what was happening, you noticed Lance's face beet red as Kuro wandered over to you and licked your cheek. "Kuro no!" Lance cried. You were confused as to why Kuro licked your cheek as you look dumbfounded and sat down next to Lance and Hunk sitting by the stove confused. "What the hell just happened?" You question to the two paladins. "Oh Lance explained to me about a rule and if you lick something you own it." Hunk said as he cooked. You were looking over at Lance. "What?" He exclaimed. You rolled your eyes as you got some water out of the fridge and wandered back into your room and decided to train in the battle room to take a breather.
~2 hours later~
Your all sweaty from training as you start up again by fighting the practice dummy in there and had an unexpected visitor come in which was Kuro himself. "Oh hey Kuro." You said. Kuro had wave as he watched you. You felt him stare at you while practicing and felt your chest become heavy. "Hey look out." You heard him shout and without warning, he pushed you out the way from being hit from the drone and was towering over you as he looked at you. Your heart started to beat rapidly on how close he was as you were about to speak, you were lifted off the ground. "You ok? I hope I didn't tackle you that hard." You nodded as you were blushing and ran off.
~later that night~
You didn't know what to do. You had a crush on him ever since you both met on that ship and can't get him out of your mind. You've been frustrated trying not be weird around him and your mind is telling you to just tell him straight up. But before you had a chance to walk out to find him, he was already at your door. "Hey is this a bad time?" He said as your door swished opened. You looked over at him as you responded. "Yes! Wait no! It's complicated." You face flat into your bed as you groaned and he walked over to you. You looked at him with a grin plastered on his face like he was up to no good. "Why are you staring at me?" You asked. He picked you up and laid you down back on your bed, as you were about to speak he kissed you. All the emotions within your mind disappeared as you closed your eyes as his hand trailed down to your cheek, putting his leg on the other side of you as he pinned your wrist. "Wait- K-Kuro!" He stopped. You looked at him with his yellow eyes beaming at as your face started to heat up. You didn't know how to take it all in with him kissing you and your breathing go a little funny. He got lower towards your face as he whispered in your ear-"I know. I know you have a crush on me little cadet~ and I would like to share my feelings with you to if you let me.~" Kuro gently whispered as he started kissing your neck. You felt his lips as you arched your back with your hands wandering to his back as you hugged him close. "Let me help with all those pent up frustrations you been dealing with~ the release you've been wanting so long~ that you were unable to feed off~ I want you to let go~" he whispered.
~1 minute later~
"Oh fuck!~" your muffled cries as he kissed you when he started going down on you and your hands covering your mouth to keep the level of your voice controlled to not wake any of your friends awoken from their slumber. His tongue was too much for you to handle as you climaxed on his face with your juices glistening from the moonlight. "Not bad cadet~ I might have to give you some more~" His teasing was too much for you to bear with as his fingers explored your bare torso. You couldn't wait anymore, you had pinned him down to the bed as you pulled on the string of his sweats to discover his cock all thick and heavy. "O-oh my~" you blushed as your eyes wandered for a bit and you thought-"How is this gonna fit?" You didn't have a chance to think before Kuro got on top of you again and rub the tip of his cock at your entrance as you gasped feeling what was about to enter you. "Be g-gentle~" he nodded as he slowly eased inside of you. You couldn't believe that the girth and thickness of his cock was slowly going in as you gripped his wrist from the pain you felt. But he rubbed your cheek for reassurance and told you-"I'm here my little cadet~I'll make sure you feel comfortable~" By that time, he was able to thrust his hips as you bit your lip, seeing his cock go in and out of your entrance with deep thrust. You started to feel his cock in your tummy as you place your hand to where his cock was and blushed since it was your first time feeling like this. He noticed your hand on your tummy and smirked. "You like this don't you my little cadet?~ You feel the tip of my cock deep within as it hits your little tummy?~ my little cocksleeve unable to speak while I fuck you dumb?~" you couldn't speak, how would you know? He was deep inside you and having to tease you left and right. Your face was all red and no words came out. You tighten around him when the words left from his mouth, his voice had become deeper and deeper as he cupped your face. "My little cadet~ enjoying my cock thrusting deep into you~ feeling me all the way~ I know your close~ close to have my cum sprayed all over inside of you~ I want you to beg me~ beg me to cum this deep~ say it for me, my little cadet~" you tried to open your mouth, but it was too much. Your body started to become sensitive to the touch as he kept going deeper and deeper. You grabbed the collar of his shirt as you pulled him down to your face as you whispered in his ear-"P-please!~ I-I-I want to cum~ p-p-please~ I-I-I n-n-need it s-s-so bad!~" you couldn't bear any longer, you arched your back as you started to tighten around him with the final last thrust with him cumming inside of you as you felt his cock pulsating. You both panted with your eyes looking up at him and he gently pulled out as cum leaked out from your entrance. "That's my cadet~" he said with a smile.
~Aftercare~
Kuro went inside your bathroom as he started up a warm bath for you to get in to ease the pain from your lower torso after an eventful night. As he eased you into the tub, he got in as well as he started to cuddle you. "I'm sorry if I went to hard my little cadet." He felt guilty, but you reassured him. "It's ok, I enjoyed it but never expected you to be so bold." Your cheeks started to heat up as you felt his hand touch your cheek. "Well...did I make a first good impression on you cadet?" You nodded. "You did." You smiled. Everything happened so quickly with the whole incident with him licking your lips yesterday morning and freaking out about your feelings towards the clone. But this was something you never wanted to forget. After the bath, he picked you up as you both dried off and got ready in bed. But something was lingering on your mind. "Hey I have a question?" You asked and he responded. "And I have an answer?" You spoke up. "When did you gained feelings for me?" He chuckled as he put his head on top of yours. "When you found me on that ship."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Credits to Project_Ava on instagramI hope you enjoyed the first part to this book and it doesn't look very long but it is

I hope you enjoyed the first part to this book and it doesn't look very long but it is. It feels good to write again after a while and I hope your enjoying the rest of your night and enjoy!!!