Jasper x Femreader smut~ Steven Universe

So.....the tables have turned......💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥
I hope you all enjoy this next one with smut included 18+
Credits to Jaskerart on tumblr
____________________________________
It was just quiet evening that night. Relaxing next to your himbo girlfriend who always put on some slow music while having her smoke sessions and you doodling in your sketchbook. She always admired your artwork and especially the effort you put into them whenever the nighttime was slow and enhances make-out sessions with the incense burning and letting of some steam.
~later~
"Hey beautiful girl." You looked up from my doodle as Jasper stood over you as you kissed her. "What's wrong honey?" You question. She kissed back as she picked you up from your sitting position and held you in her arms and littered your face with kisses. "Someone's needy today~" she chuckled with a grin on her face as she laid you down on the bed and kissed your neck. "I missed you all day~" it's been a few weeks since she returned home from a long day of working and didn't get a chance to see her and most of the time her working long hours without hugging each other in the morning. This was the only time you got to see each other for a while before the week started up again and you wanted to make most of it. "I know you've been frustrated all week without me and I wanna make it up to you~" the blush on your face came quick as you turned your head, but she cupped your chin before you tried hiding your face from all the embarrassment. She took off your shorts alongside with your panties and started rubbing at your entrance. You gasped at her cold touch as she inserted one finger inside of you. "F-fuck~" you covered your mouth as she started moving her finger in and out. It's been so long since you felt her touch, her hands exploring each and every part of your body as you arched your back to the feeling. "Relax for me pretty girl~ I'll make sure you feel nice and comfortable~" you felt another finger enter your entrance as you felt her tongue on your entrance. "S-shit~" your eyes widen as you gripped her hair. Your toes started to curl up, sweat beaming on your forehead, both her tongue and fingers making you feel the ecstasy running through your blood. "That's it my angel~ let it go~ I can feel you tighten up~ release the tension within yourself~" you gripped the sheets as your toes curled releasing all the tension and soaking her face in your juices. She pulled out her fingers, licking them off as she grabbed the strap from inside the bedside table as she put it on. "Get on your knees for me and get it all nice and wet for me~" you followed her commands as you got on your knees and started sucking off the toy. She help guide your head as you started bobbing up and down with the silicone toy. Drool coming from your mouth and your entrance soaked. "That's it~" you gagged a bit as she put the toy deeper down your throat, she went ahead to take the toy out from your mouth as she bend you over positioning the toy near your entrance. "Take a deep breath for me~" you did as she said as you felt the silicone toy slipping inch by inch. You gripped the sheets with shallow breaths on how big the toy was. "Jasper!~ f-fuck!~" you started to gasp from the deep thrusting she was giving you as you couldn't take it anymore. "That's it pretty girl~" You squirted all over the sheets, with the toy slowly leaving your entrance. Jasper rubbed your thigh as she got on her knees as she started to eat you out. "W-wait Jasper!~" she ignored your request as Jasper rubbed and fingered you until you couldn't take anymore. You arched your back, gripping the sheets from you coming down from your high and gripping her hair as you catch your breath. "N-no fair..." she giggled as you kissed her.
~One hour later~
Both of you started fucking each other with a double sided dildo as both of you were breathless from the rapid movements of both your hips going in and out with the toy hitting deep. "Let's come together doll~ I wanna see that beautiful face~" you gripped the sheets feeling the toy hit your g-spot. "F-fuck yes!~ Fuck yes!~" you both climaxed from the toy as you gently pulled it out of you and did the same for her. You kissed Jasper as you cuddled into her side with her hand laying on your waist. "Thank you princess~ we both needed that~" Jasper kissed your forehead and went ahead towards the bathroom to fetch a warm rag to clean the both of you up and to clean the bed off. After cleaning yourself off, you both laid down in your underwear as you both cuddled each other after the rough day that was gonna be ahead before ever doing this again, but your happy you got to do this with her and finally enjoyed each other's time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed, it was kinda rushed I meant to post it back in June but was procrastinating, but you can follow my socials on instagram arcanaesthetics as well as on tumblr under the same username. Have fun reading!!!
____________________________________