.1.

Isidora P.O.V
Today I get to hang out with my best friend Emery. He's gonna help me film my dance video then we are gonna go to my house. It's gonna take place in the park down the road from my house. I also told him he can bring his band mates and their girlfriends. I hope he brings Bailee. She's so sweet !!
Right now I'm on my way to the park. I had my beats on and my sunglasses. I love music especially Justin Bieber. I was interrupted when someone jumbed on my back. I looked back to see Madison on my back. She jumped down and hugged me. "Issy!!!"

"Bails!!!" I squealed as I pulled off my beats and hugged her back. Incase your wondering she's Bailee Madison. Once we let go we turned to see the boys of Forever In Your Mind and a blonde girl. I recognize her from that show dance moms as Chloe Lukasiak. I walked over and hugged my bestie tightly.

"I missed you and Bailee, Em." I mumbled into his shoulder before letting go.

"They always do Wolfe." I rolled my eyes at my best friend's large ego, while walking over to the other three.
"Hi, I'm Issy Rosario. You must be Liam Attridge and Ricky Garcia. Also the lady is Chloe Lukasiak. Nice to meet you all." They each smiled and shook my hand before Liam responded.

"You are correct." I nodded in approval before turning back to Bails and Em.

"We'll talk nicknames later." They chuckled before turning around. We all then started walking towards the park.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Once we reached our destination I took my video camera out of my bag while everyone, but Em and I sat down on the benches. They are gonna watch us until we are finished.
.
.
.

When we were done I saved the video, and placed it in my bag before me and Emery walked over to the others. They all happened to be like two feet away from us so it probably didn't qualify as walking. Does it? Okay, someone should really make a walking rule book.

"Can we go see my baby now?" Bailee  whined. She's talking about my baby brother. He's adorable!! Everyone except for me and Emery looked at her weird.

Ricky was the first to respond. "You have a kid?!?" Then Liam "Since when?!?" Then Chloe "But your only 17!!!"

"Guys, I didn't have a baby." Bailee  stated while standing. She really looks annoyed. Hmm...oh well.

"Then wh--" I cut Ricky off, deciding to be nice off helping Bailee. Gosh these kids.

"She meant my baby brother, Rafael. He's one and is at my house so...."

They all just sat there starring at me. Did they not get the message or something? Wow they are kinda slow.

"Ugh, that meant come on. We are going to her house, so I can see my baby." Bailee then grabbed m arm and started pulling my towards my house with everyone in tow.

Ricky P.O.V
Once we reached Issy's house she unlocked the door and held it open so we could step in. I have to admit she's gorgeous, but I have Chloe. Then skipped through her living room to the back door. There in the corner of her back yard was a smaller huse type place.

"Go in there. I will be right back." She spoke with a smile then walked back inside her house.

"Let's go." Emery said as he grabbed a key from in a potted plant. He unlocked the door and let us walk in. Inside was couches a mini fridge and fairy lights around the ceiling. This is is really cool. We all took a seat around the room and waited for Issy to come back.

"This place is amazing. What is it?"Chloe asked in awe.

"This is her lounge. Her Dad helped her and I build it when we were kids."Emery said dazed. He was remembering his childhood with his best friend.

"Yup. Good times." We all turned to see Issy standing by the door holding a baby boy on her hip, who was about 1. "Guys this is Rafael."

Chloe then got up along with Madison and ran over to look at the baby. It was actually really cute seeing all three girls playing with Rafael together. The boys moved to sit on the couch I was sitting on as we all watched them.

"I'm guessing they like Raffie, huh?" Emery stated as we watched the girls all sit down around Raf on the carpet.

"Of course they do. Girls are suckers for babies."Liam responded with a small smile. Me? I couldn't speak at all. Just watching them was like watching a unicorn flying across a rain-- Wait! What am I saying?

Isidora P.O.V
Out of the corner of my eye I could see the boys staring at us. They were all smiling. I wonder why... I looked at the girls and they looked at me.

"You guys want to play twenty one questions?" I asked

"Sure, if I get to bring my baby " Maddy spoke while cuddling my brother causing me and Chloe to giggle.

"Yes, you can bring my brother."I spoke still giggling.

"I'm in too."Chloe nodded her head and got up. Me and Maddy followed walking to the couch and taking a seat.

"We are gonna play twenty one questions. Okay?" The boys nodded and Chloe started.

"Where are you from? I'm fom Pittsburgh." We answered the question in the order we were sitting so it was Me, Bails, Em, Ricky, Liam.

"Puerto Rico."

"Florida."

"New York."

"Puerto Rico."

"New York." Emery and Liam high fived as did Ricky and I.

"Favorite Color? Red." I asked

And we continued.