destiny

Hello everyone

So this is  a off track  story on our favourite bestie simi ....

In story mean focus are simi but other character are also there....

               ....character skect....

Dr. Monami  karan  Shergill:-   urff monu  doctor by profession.  Sweet hearted girl always used to help other but smile only in front of family and  some friends...  love his husband .....lost her best friend because of family issue... after that her life change  miss her best  friend so much .....

Sidharth ganju:-  special  Agent by profession.  Sweet bubble fun loving guy...always hide  pain behind smile...
Lost his best friend because of his small mistake after that his life change .... miss his best friend and blame himself for their separation love his wife alot always be a kid in front of her.....

Karan Shergill :- rough and tough commando  a special Agent always in his khadoos mood but with family he is sweet and child type personality love his wife alot never want to see tear in her eyes if someone hurt her he definitely kill that person...  overprotective for her ... best friend  of sid but don't know about his bestfriend....

  Dr Sanjana sidharth ganju:- profession by doctor  she has double sided personality something tough and rude or something sweet like sugar no one can understand her expert her family or close friend. Best friend of monu but don't know about her best friend ... over protective for sid always used to pamper him like a kid....

Supportive character as

Sd- sid dad , sm- sid mom , mm- monu mom , md, monu dad

So here a small character skect (joki small nahi tha I know😂😂)

                     ....Story Plot....

So in this story Simi are childhood friend .. ganju and mahajan live in one house when simi are kids  and they are happy..... but one day something big happend in their life  because of sid one misunderstanding they get separate after that their life change after separation simi never meet each other and ganju's  go Delhi and mahajans  go mumbai....  when simi are 10 years old they got separate it's being 18 years simi not meet each other......in moran marriage sidsa not come because sid are on misson and sanju has operation in hospital same goes with moran

What happened when they meet each other  after 18 years ....

They are able to identify each other let see what happened

Read story to know more....

                      .....Story.....

Story start from a place lies on konkan coast on the west coast of india.. named  *Mumbai*  it also known as city of dream.. where the whether is pleasant , fresh air and full of life... its famous for his own beauty..

The heart of Mumbai 

Nariman point

A big villa 🏰🏰

While  looking around the  name plate  shows...  "Shergill mansion "

(Let's see what going on inside)

One girl was sitting on bed and looking at photo she was in deep thought...

Girl pov:-

I lost my  bestfriend  18 years ago he didn't die but we never meet after that day ... friendship die like ships sinking : u try to climb higher, hold into the rails... the captain try to steer you to safety and save your two broken hearts until all you're left with is a rusted, broken hell of memories of what once was....