The Beginning Chapter 1

Yanitz's POV:My parents suck and I feel like I have nothing left at all, every summer we go to this beach 5 hours away from home not my Choice but I can't really do anything about it, all I have is my little sister Ami she's annoying but helpfu...

Yanitz's POV:
My parents suck and I feel like I have nothing left at all, every summer we go to this beach 5 hours away from home not my Choice but I can't really do anything about it, all I have is my little sister Ami she's annoying but helpful when it comes to my parents .

Yanitza and her family arrive to a hotel they always stay at they unpack to go to walk around Dad: "Yanitza don't screw around we'll be back". "like if you give a fuck" she  says while Bumping  into someone  "shit sorry" a dirty blonde with Beautiful blue eyes answered "your good" with a flirty look Y:"ik" The boy smirked.

Yanitz kept walking messing around with the bar tenders she was a smart sweet girl but hurt and she turned that pain into an out going party animal.

Jeremiah's POV: J:"Mom is dad coming tomorrow" "no um he couldn't end up coming" My smile faded away hearing that but it's fine ig I have belly my crush sense I was 13 "alright well I'm going to go for a walk I'll be back and buy some of your favo...

Jeremiah's POV:
J:"Mom is dad coming tomorrow" "no um he couldn't end up coming" My smile faded away hearing that but it's fine ig I have belly my crush sense I was 13 "alright well I'm going to go for a walk I'll be back and buy some of your favorite muffins"  belly smiled.

Jeremiah was walking around to find the bakery store but bumped into someone "shit sorry she said" "your good" he responds Y:"ik".

Jeremiah smirked thinking she was pretty and with a attitude.

Later that day Yanitza went back home and decided to go to the beach at night alone or she thought she would be alone "beach is closed" the blond she bumped into earlier said.

Y: "then why are you here" J: "I'm a lifeguard so" Y: "for the beach or for the pool" Yanitza could out smart anyone "well".

they talked a little and went back home.

Yanitza's POV:
While I was sneaking back home my dad started screaming at me like he cared about me "wtf do you think your doing giving me and your mom stress" "we're done with your bullshit I wish you never had came into Our life's" I cried my eyes out in my room ik they hate me god they couldn't hide it.