Loss Update 1

Hello everyone! JoshlyPoshly here!

I just wanted to quickly say that for the past few days, I've been thinking about what I want to happen to the rest of this story. So much so, that I came up with some endings that I would like to see if I can make it work. But, the issue I was having was which ending to chose. So I thought, why not both? 

What I mean is this: When a certain point happens in a future chapter, it'll be split into two sections. Path A, and Path B. 

Path A will be, for example, Hu Tao going to Fontaine. 

Path B will be, for example, Hu Tao going to Mondstadt. 

Path A will only include things that happen in the "A" path, and not the "B" path, and vice versa

You will be able to tell which path you would be on by the chapter title, which would be like "Chapter 7A" and "Chapter 7B".

I would plan to write both chapters of Path A and B at the same time, so when I upload it, it'll be two chapters, but technically one per path.

Of course, I won't be doing this to very small choices that I make since that would be too hard for me to write and try to navigate through. 

If I do end up doing this, I just ask that whatever path you chose to read, read it to it's entirety first before going to the other path.

However, if I do end up doing this, it'll make the next official chapter of Loss take longer to come out since I'd be having to write two or more paths at the same time. Not only that, but I plan to write out what I want to happen first, then write the rest of the story before uploading the next chapter, simply so I can do daily/weekly updates without having to stress myself out.

Now comes the part I ask of all of you my readers. Would you like to see this happen? And if so, write out Path A first and upload it before uploading Path B? Or would you like for me to write one ending to this story?

I would love to hear what all of you have to say about this, so please do let me know!

Until I have something else to say, this is JoshlyPoshly signing out!