Nowadays

I am 21 and currently in a place called Maru experimenting on these liquids found in a cave on the beach. Isn't this fun? Theo was in the bakery getting coffee for the both of us. These goop-like liquids seemed to be very... different from what I have seen before. One was blood red, another was white, and the final was a reddish pink. I went back to my car and left the jars containing the solutions in the guest lab. I drove to the bakery thinking over all the scenarios on why Theo is taking so long.

"Sion!" Theo yelled. "Hey". There was a tall man in front of me standing next to Theo, he had short honey brown hair, hazel eyes, and a mole under his left eye. "This is Enzo, I met him while I was uh... putting salt in your coffee" I stared at him with a weird look for a bit. "Hey! I'm a soldier for the Pink Diamond army and I am a water manipulator". Pink Diamond? That's the top army besides mine, and a water manipulator... I don't know a ton of them. "Hello, I am a copy magic scientist for the White Diamond army, and Theo here is my partner and my brother".

"Yea, we are in town because of this new goop stuff, it's like, really cold and stuff" Theo said. "Oh, I am here as a last visit before I go back to Taner City in the White Diamond district to go out and hunt some etym's" Enzo exclaimed, I am pretty sure I have to go back to Taner too but Theo has to go to the Pink Diamond capital or something for an emergency, Hey I am going back to Taner to, when are you going back? "I am going back tomorrow" Let's go together then, I have to bring the new serum and my research to my lab there. "Ok, let's meet back here at the same time?" See you.