Prologue

"Papa, I think I'm ready!" Anya looked up as she finished tying her shoelace. Today was very special for Anya, She started the first day of second grade, she had low expectations of trying to bring peace with Damian Desmond since he despised her, or so she thought. Things was going good for her at the moment.

Yor had been the same, scared to come out of this shell she been hiding in, trying to be perfect and not screw anything up. For the most part she genuinely was happy, Anya was literally like her child to her, they had the best mother and daughter relationship. Loid and her...? Let's just say, bumpy solid oblivious road ahead of us. ( don't get too mad at me readers lol )

Loid is Loid and he always will be, he knew secretly deep down he cared for his famil-

 (Edit: Ok, woah I think I'm getting a little too into it, don't worry guys, I know that you are waiting for chapter 1, I promise I will give it to you, But let me just tell you, I have 0 ideas about what to write, and how to write it. I don't know if I'll do a one shot series, a full story/plot, or just write and see what I get, *dramatic sigh* writers block is real! Lol, seriously tho, what do you guys suggest or want to see?)