Rush In Love

ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕩 ℕ𝔹! ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Presenting...

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Rush In Love! •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Summary: When Jacob breaks down the van, the group are stuck at camp for another night. And werewolves start attacking them?! What happens to Nick and (Y/N)'s relationship after he get's bite? Will (Y/N) stay by his side and help him? Will Nick harm them? Well, maybe the power of love can be strong...

Words: 24k+

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

It was the end of summer and the kids had just left camp to go back home. Emma, Nick, Dylan, Kaitlyn, and Jacob stayed up at the lodge to say goodbye to the kids. Ryan was listening to a podcast under the lodge, by himself. Abigail was sitting on the steps leading up to Cabin 10 with (Y/N) sitting next to her.

They held up their camera that was on a picture they took during camp so Abigail could sketch it, seeing as she could finish it later. After a few seconds, Abigail smiled as she pulled her pencil away from her notebook. "There! Now I can finish it later when I get home," she said as she showed (Y/N) the sketch.

(Y/N) smiled as they looked at the sketch. "Wow, Abi. That's really good!" (Y/N) told her with a smile.

Abigail blushed from the praise as she looked down. "It's not that good," she denied.

(Y/N) shook their head. "Abigail, you got to stop doubting yourself. You're great at what you do," they told her, causing her to smile at them.

"Hey there, party bears!"

The two looked over to see Emma walking over. (Y/N) turned their camera off and put it around their neck as Abigail closed her notebook. "Status report?" Abigail asked.

Emma smiled widely at the two. "We are officially empty nesters. High five! Up top!" Emma announced as she high-fived (Y/N) before doing the same with Abigail.

(Y/N) realized something by the look on Emma's face. "... Oh boy. You're about to get your phone back, aren't you?" (Y/N) questioned as they crossed their arms.

"Let's go collect our bags and away from this mosquito-infested backwoods dump," Emma told them as she walked up the stairs.

Abigail and (Y/N) exchanged a look. "Door's locked. Bags inside," Abigail told her as Emma tried to open the door.

Emma sighed in annoyance. "Fuuuuck me," Emma muttered.

"Yep," (Y/N) said as they picked at one of their fingernails.

Emma looked down at the two. "Well, it's obvious what we have to do here," Emma said, causing Abigail to raise an eyebrow at her.

"Find someone with a key?" she questioned.

"Shape our destiny. And by shape our destiny, I mean shape our way through this crappy lock and grab our bags," Emma told the two.

Abigail put her sketchbook away in her bag before the two stood up, joining Emma. "Okay. Let's do it. We'd better not get in trouble," (Y/N) told her as the two stood next to Emma.

She shrugged. "I won't tell if you both don't," Emma told them as Abigail stood on her left while (Y/N) stood on her right.

"Mr. Hackett's gonna find out-"

"So what? He'll just think it was a bear or something," Emma cut Abigail off.

She shrugged in response. "Have you ever seen a bear in these woods?" Abigail asked her.