Prologue

"what, I won't bite." The woman walks over to me and pets my short brunette curls. "Well not unless you want me to." She smirks and then let's out a pitched laugh that sounds like a cackle but it still sounded quite melodious.

She is a tall woman, very slender and dressed in a blood red dress that shows her figure beautifully. Truly fitting for a woman like her.

The door to the room opens to reveal my master the person who had bought me at an auction. "Stay away from my slave sister." The woman who is towering over me only smirks.

"She's a cute little thing, I was only admiring her beauty."

My master walks to the small bar at the corner and pours himself a drink. And the woman infront of me returns her attention back to me. She still has on that devilish smile.

"Between me and him who do you think looks better? Me right? It would be more of a pleasure to have me as your master."

I take a look at my master and then her. It's true, she does look better. My master looks like he's just returned from feeding pigs. While she looks like a queen from the Victorian era.

She puts her hand on face and it quickly travels from my cheek to my collar bone. And she moves close to my face. I take a quick intake of breath overwhelmed by the sensation of our proximity.

"I promise you I can treat you better." She whispers.