☆| | 2 | |☆

|[ Chapter 2 ]| not edited

"isn't that general shanliang?"

"after all these years, our god of stars have finally returned."

"of course, how could we forget our one and only fortune god~"

"i should've known our lord is coming back when i saw his golden palace!"and so on and so forth. many dash of flatteries has been thrown to the god.

xie lian heard the murmurs of the other gods and goddesses. the beautiful man dressed in purple robe and has a whisk on his arms. he reminded him of his mentor when he was a crown prince.

"may i know their name..?"xie lian slowly whispered, making the other laugh.

"your highness, that is general shanliang, also known as jing haoyu, don't you remember? he was one of xianle's notable priest."the god of northeast just shook his head and said in amusement, "it's fine, ling wen. dianxia, general xuan zhen and i are fine, so you should save up your merits."

"who destroyed my golden palace!? show yourself!"a thundering voice entered the communication array, startling everyone except a few.

"haha."mu qing said, laughing twice. the one who just entered glared at the general, full of annoyance.

"you're the one who did it, huh? alright, just wait."

"i didn't say i've done it. don't carelessly throw mud on people."mu qing flatly said, rolling his eyes.

"then why are you laughing? have you gone crazy? if you do, don't drag general shanliang to this."the man said and then also rolled his eyes at him.

"it's not just that. it's just funny that the person who destroyed your golden palace is exactly inside this communication array. you can ask him yourself."

xie lian coughed lightly and spoke, "that was me. i apologize."after that, the person who just accused mu qing went completely silent, glaring daggers at the scrap collecting god.

"your highness, he is nan yang."said ling wen, whispering a secret message to the prince.

"i know him this time, however, he doesn't seem to recognized me."xie lian responded while the awkward tension increased.

"no, it's just that he spends more time to the mortal world than the heavenly realm. so he doesn't know you've ascended again."the civil goddess explained.

xie lian sighed. in order to make himself more convincing, he lowered his head a little and then said, "I don't expect to cause a commotion like this, it is not on purpose. i have troubled everyone."

"i will try my best to compensate everyone. please wait for it."

"no need, dianxia. those gods who had their palaces destroyed has more than enough to build two golden palaces."haoyu comforted the prince, making xie lian smile.