THE CLUE

Dazai POV:

I arrived at place where the hint might referring to. It's by the river where I and Atsushi-kun first met. I tried to commit suicide by jumping in the river but I unfortunately got saved by Atsushi-kun. And that where it all started....

I tried looking around to find the second clue until I find myself at the exact same place I introduce myself to Atsushi-kun.

"I am Dazai......Dazai Osamu."

I smiled remembering that day. I snap out of my thoughts when I saw a piece of paper was burried in the exact same place where Atsushi-kun stand before. I picked and read it.

You found the second hint, congratulations!! I knew you will figure the first hint quickly, right...Dazai~ Anyway this is your second hint.

Second hint:

The place he learn the truth.
The place where he know.........
Secret beneath the moonlight.

I know immediately where this place is. I quickly ran towards the place. I grab my phone and dialed a number.

Kunikida POV:

'Ring.....ring.....' "My phone ringing. I look at the caller and it Dazai. "Did you find the second hint?" I asked as soon as I answered it. "Yes. Right now I on my way to the next location. Did you guy find any clue in the apartment?" "Yeah we found blood and hair that we believed are not Atsushi-kun's. I going to have a forensic look at this." " Okay then, I will update if I found the third hint." He then hanged up.

"Kyouka-chan we are going to the agency back." She then just nodded. We both get out of the apartment and walk our way to agency. During the walk I could see the sadness in Kyouka-chan eyes, she didn't show it though. I do understand, after all Atsushi-kun is the one that save Kyouka from the Port Mafia and show her the light.

When we about to arrive, I just can't shake off the feeling that we were being followed by something or rather someone......