i

Tsunade's life was shit. Well, maybe it wasn't total shit, but she could say that her life was, at least, mediocre.

Some would say her life wasn't shit. She was truly beauty. She was smart. She had graduated with honors from her university, and was now earning a lot of money as a manager of a major company. But to her that meant nothing.

The money was good, but it was worth absolutely nothing in a lonely and extremely boring life.

Without a partner, relatives or even friends, Tsunade spent most of her time alone, doing nothing.

Her life simply consisted in waking up, going to work and returning home to sleep early. Practically every day of her life was the same.

Therefore, it was not difficult to deduce that her sex life was dull, if not completely null. It had been years, many years since she had last had sex. She no longer dated men, she didn't even texted with any men anymore.

When she was younger, she used to have rows of suitors and people lusting after her. So many and so many that the blonde had never given any of them a single chance, because none of them deserved one.

In those times Tsunade dreamed of true love, she wanted someone to live her entire life with; she wanted to have a steady partner, find her soul mate and start a family, she wasn't interested in having loveless sex with a stranger with whom she could never project anything.

That being said, Tsunade now implored to have some sexual or at least seductive contact, of any kind, with someone.

It didn't matter who or how it was. Just if someone looked at her ass on the street when she was walking the blonde woman would feel satisfied.

Even more so if some man came up to flirt with her, at least then she could feel a little desired.

It was pathetic, but that would give at least some excitement to her life; very little, but at least enough to regain some self-confidence and break with the boring routine she lived every damn day.

She couldn't remember the last time a man had even looked at her bountiful breasts, it was unbelievable. As if in a few years her whole body had changed and no one was even interested in looking at her anymore.

And the worst thing for her was that Tsunade had a truly stunning body. From a young age she had maintained an impressive and voluptuous figure, and at twenty-nine Tsunade could admit that she was in her physical prime, and yet no one noticed her....

And on top of all of that, to make matters worse; she was very angry and frustrated that day.

That day at work had simply been awful; absolutely everything that could go wrong had gone wrong. It was extremely stressful for the blonde, and in the midst of all the chaos and stress, she had to listen to her co-workers at work talk.

"Have you seen the vice president?"

"She looks more beautiful than ever..."

"The ones in accounting say they've seen her with her new boyfriend; they also said that he's incredibly beautiful and charming."

Tsunade bit her lip in anger at the memory of her companions' words.

The company's vice president was Mei Terumi; her former college classmate and best friend. Since they both joined the same company at the same time Mei quickly climbed the hierarchical ladder to become the vice president.

It had been a while since they had spoken to each other and they had stopped being friends; and despite the fact that Mei had surpassed her at work, Tsunade did not hate or envy her, after all Mei was a hard worker and deserved her position.