Characters

Charles Forest:

Charles Jayden Forest is a 36-year-old former hypnotherapist who enjoys photographing, archery, and appearing in the background on TV. He is giving and caring, but can also be a bit unstable.

He is an American who defines himself as straight. He started studying cooking at college but switch to magic to pursue his hypnosis career. He is allergic to Brazil nuts.

Physically, Charles is in good shape. He is very tall with light skin, copper hair with a ponytail, and blue eyes.

Julie May Grogan:

Julie May Grogan is an 18-year-old teenager practical nurse who enjoys reading, watching medical dramas and gymnastics. She is stable and careful, but can also be a bit compulsive and a bit impatient.

She is an Utrein American who defines herself as straight. She didn't finish school yet as she is in the last year of high school. She is obsessed with jazz.

Physically, Julie is in good shape. She is of average height with white skin, platinum blonde and red hair, and blue eyes. She has a tattoo of a trombone between her shoulder blades

Van Preston:

Van Preston is a 31-year-old police officer who enjoys extreme cycling, watching boxing, and jogging. He is friendly and reliable, but can also be very bossy and a bit untidy.

He is an American of British descent who defines himself as straight. He finished school and then left academia. He has a severe phobia of bridges and is obsessed with bagels.

Physically, Van is in pretty good shape. He is short with fair skin, platinum blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Keith Lawson:

Morgan Preston: