Ep 3. Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy! And we shall have... peace.

Three years after the First Battle of Geonosis and onset of the Clone Wars, the noble Jedi Knights have been leading a massive clone army into the galaxy-wide battle against the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic reveals his true nature as a Sith Lord as he unveils a plot to rule the galaxy by transforming the Republic into a Galactic Empire. Jedi hero Anakin Skywalker is seduced by the dark side of the Force to become Darth Sidious's new apprentice Darth Vader.

The Jedi are all but eliminated with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Master Yoda forced into hiding. The only hope for the galaxy is Anakin's own offspring-the twin children born in secrecy who will grow up to become Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa.

It has been three years since the events of Attack of the Clones. The Galactic Republic is in the midst of the epic war with the Confederacy of Independent Systems under leadership of Count Dooku, who is also the Sith Lord, Darth Tyranus. The Confederacy's cyborg military leader, General Grievous of the Separatist Droid Army, has brought the war to Coruscant and captured Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate, during massive space battle.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to escape the Galactic capital, a massive space battle erupts, into which race Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his former padawan, now Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, leading a mission to rescue the Chancellor. The Jedi fight through the Separatist armada. In the process, Obi-Wan's interceptor is damaged by buzz droids and his astromech, R4-P17, is destroyed. Anakin attempts to shoot the droids off, though succeeds only in blasting apart the wing of his former MAster's vessel. Obi-Wan tells Anakin to hold his fire as he's not helping. Anakin agrees it was a bad idea. Obi-Wan tells Anakin to go on and rescue the Chancellor, But Anakin says he won't leave without Obi-Wan. Anakin uses one of his fighter wings to knock some of the buzz droids off Obi-Wan's fighter, but one manages to crawl onto Anakin's ship although it is quickly disabled by R2-D2. As they aapproch Grievous's flagship, Obi-Wan reminds Anakin their shields are stull up, so Anakin breaks formation and attacks a shield generator, knocking out the shields on the docking bay of the ship. The destruction of it activates the ship's emergency breach door, which quickly begins closing. The two Jedi crash-land just before the door slams closed.

Anakin and Obi-Wan make their way through the flagship, fighting through an army of droids. Meanwhile, R2-D2 aids them from the hangar bay while simultaneously incinerating a pair of super battle droids, using fuel and his thrusters.

The Kedi reach the top, finding the captive Chancellor Palpatine. They are confronted by Count Dooku himself, and intense lightsabe duel ensues, with Obi-Wan telling Anakin that they will fight him together. The Jedi throw Count off guard, by converting from basic attacks to more skilled tactics. During the battle, Obi-Wan is rendered unconscious when Dooku uses the Force to hold him in mid-air by the throat before hurling him against a railing.

The Invisible Hand crosses by the Jedi Star cruiser. A broadside attack begins with both ship firing their cannons, a shell from the Jedi crusier destroy on of the Invisible Hand cannons and ammo crates, causing the Invisible Hand to begin an uncontrolled descent into Coruscant.

Despite Palpatine's persuasions that he should leave the unconscious Obi-Wan, Anakin carries him on his back, and maneuvers through the ship with the Chancellor. Obi-Wan later regains consciousness.

After Grievous has the bridge crew regain control of his flagship by firing the emergency booster engines, he makes certain the two Jedi and their ward are captured. Having fallen foul of a ray shield trap, the three are brought to the bridge under custody, but R2 successfully creates a distraction a distraction, allowing the Jedi to retrieve their lightsabers and break free.