✨ f i v e ✨

Elizabeth pov:

I wake up and find klaus gone and Theo untying me.

"What happend to me?" i said faintly.

"Nothing love, its all over now, i hope" Theo says.

I stand up but collapse on my knees because of my exhaustion. Theo catches me and i land on his lap and then i see...

"DAMON AND STEFAN!?!?" i said in complete horror.

They both looked guilty while rubbing the back of their necks.

"Look sis, were sorry, we didnt mean to do all of this to hurt yo-"

"Its okay, come here" i hug them super tight thinking i was never gonna get this from them ever again.

"Can we go back to hogwarts now? im tired."

"yes, yes, yes" Theo says in a soothing way.

Damon drives us back as me and Theo are sitting in the back while i have my head now his lap and sleeping while stefan sits in the passenger seat.

"I love her so much" Theo says

Stefan and Damon say it at the same time.

"Me too"

We get back to hogwarts and Theo didnt want to wake me up so he carried me in bridal style (again) back to his room. He placed he carefully on the bed and damon and stefan both gave me a kiss goodnight. So did theo. I woke next to theo and i was stroking his soft hair whie he was sleeping so beautifully amd peacefully. I smilled to myself. Sometimes i just need the comfort of my favorite person to feel loved.

After i see and smell his cut on his nose bridge and my eyes turns a dark color.

"Theo, Theo!"

He wakes up and i say, "you need to go and clean that blood off your nose, ok?" in a panicked way i get up and so does he.

Instead of going to the bathroom, he comes me and says, "doll, its okay i want to be like you"

"You dont understand, it pains alot and you cant resit it when youre a begginer theo you have to go now"

"No"

"Theo, im so sorry"

I bite his neck and he screams in pain when my eyes start to tear up because of the pain im hearing him go through. I start sobbing and stopped screaming as he passed out slowly I start shaking his body checking his pulse when i feel nothing there

I start screaming for stefan and damon they burst in the room seeing Theos unconscious bady laying next to me with a bite mark on his throat...

What did you do?

"I-I-I dont k-know he said he w-wanted to be l-l-l-like me" i said stuterring while choking on my sobs.

"a-a-and i couldnt resist s-so i b-bit him", i started screaming asking someone to get madame pomfrey while stefan was hugging me and damon trying to see whats wrong.

10 seconds later madame pomfrey came and said "hes unconsciuos for now but....youll have to suck the poison out of him for him to live and... transform to a vampire."

I started sucking the venom out of his throat while still sobbing until his pulse came back and it was a bit better i kept sucking the venom out and he sat up straight like lightning and i started sobbing out loud and hugged him. He was pale. Very Pale. He turned. I dont care though. We put him on the bed and i sat there stroking his hair and kissed him so i can go take a shower since his blood is all over me. I got out of the shower and put on some comfy clothes since its sunday. I went back to the bed and say him awake when i climed on the bed, i started hugging him in sorrow. Theo, i so so so sorry that i did this to you. He looked at me in the hottest way possible and said, "im happy that im like this and its okay, i love you so much, okay. Understand?"

"yes", i said with a sly smile on my face.

He kissed me so calmly and our lips moulded together so well. We were fit for eachother. He went to go take a shower while I started to think about klaus. Was he trying to kill me? He did drug me then trying transforming me, But i dont think so he was my EX anyway......