story I- bird lost his feathers.

Story I contains mentions of:
Abuse
Quackbur
Dying
Lost of breath
Panic attacks
If any of these trigger you through words, I'm sorry but this story might not be best for you. This is fluff but angsty between quackity and !abusive karl and defenceless sapnap.
Q's pronouns: xe, quack, he, they. W's pronouns:he,they,xi, puff, smoke
Karl is non binary and sapnap uses fire and he.
Thank you for reading the warning, let's go!

Overlook pov(kinda will's pov):
It was a normal Monday. Quackity was out on morning duties while Wilbur smokes and reads his novels. Quacks usually gone for about an hour but since Wilbur was reading he usually loses track of time and without realising the time had hit 2 hours and 45 mins since xe left. Wilbur finished the second chapter and set his book down and threw his cigarette into the ash tray. He checked the time and panicked. He knew something had happened since he wouldn't be gone this long without telling their boyfriend. Wilbur grabbed an axe and checked the map for the 1st location to check.

Q's pov:
Looking for wood and food is hard but he doesnt want to let Wilbur starve. Xe loves quacks boyfriend and wont let puff starve again. About half an hour into the search for an animal big q noticed a cow in a base. Xe thought he could just take it hoping noone was home or even just not watching. But what they didnt know was karl set those animals as bait so they could trap quackity and give him the payback quack deserves. Quack walked inside and followed the cow to the basement and heard a crash. The door was slammed and a very seductive and manipulative looking karl and weary looking sapnap walked in.  Karl was confident and strutting while sapnap was shaking and kind of waving. Sapnap looked abused and terrified. Fire looked like he knew things quack didnt.

W's pov:
It's been another hour. Xis seriously worried. Smoke wont stop crying but they was raised to "not cry since he was a man" which xi knew was wrong but he didnt want to fail. They didnt want to seem 'weak'. Puff stopped running and started taking deep breaths and tried to push himself out of the panic attack smoke was going through. Xi was shaking and couldnt walk. Their legs were funny and he just had to focus. Puff stopped compressing and let it slide. It lasted a whole entire he forced himself to run again. They ran and ran until xi reached Karl's house and had a strange gut feeling. They walked up to the door and knocked. Sapnap opened it and hugged Wilbur. Smoke whispered to smoke" help please Wilbur, Karl's abusing me and they have your bf in the basement."fire was really begging and Wilbur was furious. He dragged sapnap behind them and stomped downstairs. Xi flung open the door and yelled at karl who was pulling his wings apart. Quackity was a state. He was bleeding non stop, quacks wings were damaged, xe could barely breathe, his fingers on one hand were missing the tips and quack could barely spit out the words Wilbur with tears streaming down his face and into their burning facial scar. Karl held their beanie in one hand and looked shocked. Wilbur had killed them before and now their on his last heart meaning if they die now they die for good. Wilbur hated karl at this moment and swung the axe in front of their head but didnt quite hit it.

Overlook pov:
Karl backed away terrified, they didnt want to die so they released the 2 captives including sapnap. Wilbur took them both home.

Quackitys pov:
Quack was being bandaged by Wilbur while the kettle boiled. Sapnap relaxed on the sofa under a blanket relieved to be away and with 2 kind hearted people who are usually seen as bad people. Sapnap ended up passing out and Wilbur quit midway bandaging quacks feathers when he rushed to sapnap who's heart had stopped. Wilbur grabbed a bunch of things and potions to try and revive sapnap but nothing. Karl. They must've abused him so much when fire finally got released he relaxed all his muscles causing fires heart to panic and die. Xi knew smoke couldnt do anything to save sapnap so he rested fires corpse in the sofa and relaxed quack.

No theres no good ending or a sudden thing, nothing it just ended :)
This is story I so I will do more stories with different endings etc