Chapter 3

The rest of my classes quickly flew by and I was making my way over to Mia jeep. Mia was still no where to be seen, so I texted her.

Althea: Where are you? I'm by your car waiting. Hurry!

I waited for a couple of minutes before I heard the sound of a notification.

Mia: Hey, I'm so sorry I'm late. Something came up, I'll be there soon.

At that notice I started reading my romance book. Until I heard the sound of someone clearing there throat.

I slowly looked up catching the face of where the sound came from. Brooklyn, Meghan, and Ashlyn.

The schools popular girls but I like to call them bitches and bitches follower #1 and 2.

Meet Brooklyn, you could call her the leader of the group. With her unnatural bleached hair, a tan that basically looks orange, and her face and body being faker then YouTubers apology.

The rest Meghan and Ashlyn are practically the same. Who are Brooklyn's puppy and follow her around. Who would do anything for her validation.

I look up to see Brooklyn in the middle and Meghan and Ashlyn each on one side. "Hello slut" said Brooklyn with a smirk.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spoke aggressively. I am normally nice to everyone but when dealing with these three, being nice takes you nowhere.

"Listen you bitch, stay away from Naveen and everyone in the group". I laughed before responding "First of all, I could talk to whoever I want, and lastly you don't have to be worry about associating myself with them. Now scram before I catch whatever disease you and your bitches carry around".

All three of them turned red as embarrassment and anger took over them. But before any of them can do anything Mia came over and walked towards us.

They all gave both me and Mia stares  that threat nobody and huffed at us before leaving, Mia turned towards me and asked "Are you okay" I nodded my head as I walked over to the passenger side.

Mia drove all the way to her house where I usually hanged out after school. I entered her house and saw Mrs Ashford."Hello Mrs Ashford" I said with a smile. She turned around smiling before saying "Hello sweetheart, but you know you could call me Elizabeth, right dear?"

I nodded and walked upstairs to Mia room and jumped on her bed. Shortly, Mia arrived sitting on her bed as well. "So Miss Althea care to tell me, you're best friend in the whole entire world. WHAT THE FUCK happened at lunch"

"I already told you Mi-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as Mia interrupted me. "Yea, yeah nothing happened but why did my brother, basically dragged you outside" she said with her eyebrows raised.

The moment me and Mia became friends was in grade 5. When we bonded over our favorite Disney princess, which is hands off Jasmine.
When both Mia and I came to the age of maturity, I was told to stay away from her brother. It was fine at the beginning because he was just a scrawny kid with braces. But, oh boy did puberty hit him good.

His beautiful grey eyes, that look white when the sun is shining; his black fluffy hair that I just want to run my finger through. His infamous jawline that is sharp enough to cut. Lastly, don't get me started on his body. Oh boy spending all his time in the gym really did wonders.

"Oh that, it was nothing. He just asked what that was all about. I told him it was nothing and none of his business anyways. Then he called me a slu-" I stopped halfway realizing what I was about to say.

"What" Mia responded angrily. This is why I never planned on telling her, Mia did everything in her ways for us to get along. It just never worked, more on his issue.

I heard the front door shut and that's when I mentally slapped myself, quickly screamed "No Mia" before she gave me one last look before running down the stairs, with me chasing after her.

"Mia please, let's just leave it alone okay. I'll get you ice cream or whatever just please"

"Althea, I can't do that. You know how long I wanted you two to get along. But calling you a slut, really that just going way too far and he should know that"

We both barged into his room, well Mia did. "Miles Reed Ashford, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" screamed Mia.

Miles looks unbothered as he said "Mia, can you just shut the fuck up and leave. I have a lot of shit to do now get out"

I just awkwardly stood there at the back not sure what my purpose was. But I continued to stay just in case things don't go well.

"What? No. Why did you, you're idiotic self call Althea a slut. I gave up trying to get you guys to be civil towards one another but calling her a slut really?"

"It's not my fault if she actually is one" he quietly mumbled but both Mia and I heard it clearly.

"Can you just apologize, plus you can't say shit when you fucked every single whore. You don't even know what happened, is it that bad that Naveen walked Althea to the caf. People like you are why rumors like that happen and spread, now apologize"

Miles just looked at me as if that's when he noticed my presence. His eyes searched the room before looking back at me. If what I see right now is correct, he has guilt written all over his face. "Sorry" he said before continuing what he was doing before.

Mia stood there angry as ever with his apology, but I quickly grabbed her arm before she could say anything. But that didn't happen as she said "Miles, after school you're taking Althea to the newly opened cafe".

At that notice, I quickly dragged her out the room and into hers. Asking myself what did I get myself into?

A/N: Hey, y'all so an update 3 days later ain't that bad. If I'm being honest the only reason why y'all get one is we're out of internet so i was just writing. So I have to wait, which could be couple of hours to publish this. This is longer than other chapters so enjoy. But y'all please comment and vote and let me know if y'all like this so far. So I can continue and update faster😉
Should I do a Q&A ask questions below and maybe a face reveal at the end or beginning of the book bye lovelies😘

- Boutta do hot spot so I could publish, right now so y'all don't have to wait.🙃