Prologue

Heck, my head fucking hurts, I don't know how much I had yesterday. 

I assume it is ........ ...... I can't remember today's exact date. 

Well, let's get up. ...... Apart from touching my cock, I've had other errands to do. 

"Rings."  

"Let's hope it's not my boss," I told myself, because I didn't do the job I was told to do after having a drink with my old mates.  

"Hee hee hee."  

I heard it right. 

I opened the bedroom door. 

"Not knowing why there were four strangers in my house, which only has two and a half bedrooms, I asked one of them. 

"We have been living in this house since a year, after people died while looking at bad things," the woman said. 

".... Well, that was me," I questioned myself. 

" Can I get you a mirror?" the man asked me. 

"Of course," I answered. 

Thereupon, the man handed me a mirror. 

Then I noticed a little girl's reflection within the mirror. 

' She was a five-year-old girl, but she had beautiful hair, and her tits made me want to fawn over her, as I like little girls. I told myself 

'Hari, Mommy is making breakfast,' one of the young girls informed me. 

Hari...... It's a pretty name, almost identical to my name, Saki Shinkai. 

But I wonder what her surname is this time, because Shinkai is not her surname. 

Well, it doesn't matter. ...... I want to eat something. 

I went to the kitchen and was surprised to see that the room looked different from when I saw it five or six years ago. 

' And I asked a question to myself. wow, this is really neat.  

'Hari Chan ...... 'Since you've come all this way, I'll prepare breakfast for you', the man said. 

Then the woman from earlier lifted me up into her arms and seated me in a chair.

"Excuse me miss but what is your surname," I asked her. 

"I am Akita Kawamura," they told me.

"Oh, I see, Akita is a nice sounding name."

So, my name became 'Hari Kawamura  ...... In this life, it's a great name.

At that moment, a small girl with long flowing strands of azure hair sauntered up to me.

''Sis, w-what w-was y-your n-name ...?''

'Saki Shinkai'. ...... 'It's my full name,' I said to the little girl.

'Saki? Saki? That name sounds like something I've heard somewhere,' the little girl wondered.

'You can explain the details later, I want my breakfast,' I said.

'Yes, Yura, act like the oldest in the family', the man shouted.

'Yes, father'. Yura answered him.

The meal was over.

I left the house, or was about to, when I noticed Akita near the front door.

She held my unzipped jacket and waited for me single-mindedly.

'Akita, what do you want,' I asked her.

'I am going to finish zipping up your jacket and sweater all the way to the top so that the zipper is still in place,' she said.

She then started zipping up the zipper of my sweater and continued to do so until the sweater was fully zipped up.
She then grasped the Zipper of my jacket and began zipping up my jacket.

I immediately walked away from her.

That's when I bumped into a petite loli.

This is how I met my future wife.

Well, it's time to give this novel a name.

Saki and Wife.

Oh! no.

Eternal longing.

If only I had the chance to fall in love anew once more in my life.
Introduction will be in a later update, like after the first volume.

sex moment Then I started licking YURA's vagina.