[1]

"God. How long till the shifts over Ava?" I say while packing a order. "About 20 minutes. You can work for that long." "Ugh, Fineeee." I turn back and get the persons order. "One large hot chocolate! That'll be $1.68 please. Uhh I need the dollar." I say looking at the person with a straight face. "I don't have a dollar." "Don't tell anyone but since it's only a dollar I'll pay for it." "Thank you! What's your name?" "Ophelia." "Thank you Ophelia." "It's no problem. Here's your drink. Have a nice day." They walk out and I end up looking at the time. 10 minutes. Almost done. "Hey Ophelia, You can leave. It's not that busy this time of day." Max says while walking out to the register. "Thank you Max! See you next week!" "See ya Ophelia!" I walk over to the lockers, grab my bag, say bye to my co-workers and walk out the door.

"Wait what time is it?" I look grab my phone out of my pocket and realise It's 4:30. "Shit. The train leaves in 20 minutes." I run to the bus stop and get on the bus. 5 minutes later I get off and run over to the train station. Shit there's a line. after 10 minutes I'm able to give them my ticket. I run down the steps and right has I get to the train the doors close. "Fuck!" You look over and see a guy in the same predicament as you. "Got here a minute to late also?" I say while walking over to him. "Yep. That was the train I needed. The others come to late." "Where ya going?" "A meeting." "Welp- I can see if there's a bus for you to take." "It's no problem. I'll just get a text summarising the meeting anyways." "That's good." "It is."

I walk over to sit down on the bench. I thought he would have left by this point but I was wrong. "Your bag looks cool." "Thanks. Uhh What's your name?-" "I'm Wilbur. You?" "Ophelia." "Nice to meet you Ophelia." "Nice to meet you will." He sits next to me on the bench and we talk for a while. after a hour or so the next train arrives. "Shit dude. It's been about a hour." I say while grabbing my bag. "Here's my number so we can keep in touch." Will hands me a piece of paper and I put it in my phone. "I'll see you later I guess?-" "See ya Ophelia." "See ya Will."

I step onto the train and take a seat. I grab out my headphones and turn on my music.

                     Spotify Playlist:
                     City Lights ❀☽
                            Song:
                Chai Tea by: audrey
          2:04────────2:19
A few hours later, I get home. It's currently 12 AM. "Shit that train ride was very long. Well we kinda got stuck so that's why-" I walk upstairs, put my bag down, put in my headphones again, plug in my phone and close my eyes. I slowly drift off to sleep.

——————————————————★
A/N:
Thanks for reading this chapter! I don't know how long I'm gonna make this. Sorry if it's a short chapter😅!

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love you! <3

Words: 548
——————————————————★