The trailer

(Eddie's pov for this chapter!)
Tw- scars, mention of self harm, bondage

"You're not what I thought you'd be like." She says. She looks so pretty in my passenger's seat, makeup a mess.

"What, mean and scary?"

"Yeah." She looks down in her lap. Somethings been off since I started showing compassion towards her. I set my hand on her thigh and she shifts in her seat.

"I actually thought you'd be kinda mean and scary too." I slide my hand up her thigh and she grasps my wrist, putting her head back. "I really enjoyed pleasuring you doll." I meant it, I loved watching her face the whole time. She turns to me with a puzzled look. I glance from the road to her face and back.

"You did?" She seems shocked.

"Well of course how could I not. You deserve it." I squeeze her thigh, she inhales a bit. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes- I- of course it was amazing." Her face is blushing like mad and I can feel her getting wet.

"You're stunning." I turn to her again, pushing her panties aside, still keeping a steady hand on the wheel.

"Thank~ you Eddie~" I love seeing her like this.

"Such a mess." I tease under my breath, turning back the road. I slip a finger inside her. She digs her nails into my arm. "Something the matter princess?" She grids on my hand a bit. Needy.

"No- I'm ok." I slide another finger in, she whines.

"Mhm. So you'd be ok if I.." I pull my fingers out and put my hand back on the wheel. Teasing her has become a great pleasure to me.

"No please-" she squirms in her seat again.

"Somebody's needy. You'll just have to wait." I smile at her. She looks pissed, crossing her arms.

——————

I'm embarrassed by the state of the trailer but she doesn't seem to mind. She just staring at me. There's lust in her eyes. I point to my room.

"Go." I snap. She obeys and quickly walks into the room. She sits on the bed and I shut the door behind me. She mumbles something under her breath. "Hm? Speak up darling."

"I said.." she crosses her arms and glares at me. "You don't have to be a dick about it." I know she's being a brat because she wants to be punished.

"Oh?" I grab my set of handcuffs of the wall. She looks exited at the sight of them. "You kinky mother fucker." I force her down on the bed, tossing the cuffs aside and pulling up her dress. She kicks her boots off and I take off her bra. I press my lips on hers, kissing her rough. She kisses back and glides her hands down to my cock. "Hey, you think you're not worthy of pleasure, huh? I'm going to push you so hard." I grab her hips and push her to the top the bed so her hands reach the iron bar headboard. I cuff her wrists to it. I move back to take in her beauty. She's stunning, all laid out in front of me in just her thigh highs and panties, panting, arms above her head, trying not to look me in the eye. I'm obsessed. She looks nervous.

"I don't- like.."

"What's wrong? Would you like to stop?" I get close to her face and run my hands down her sides slowly.

"No I'm just-" she tenses up as I get to her outer thighs and hips. They have slight texture, I look down to see scars across them that I haven't noticed before. It doesn't phase me.

"I don't see anything love." I caress her thighs, tracing the outline of her panties. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes."