Chapter 1 | Kuro Akira

"Someone collapsed!"

Kuro Akira didn't so much blink when her dark eyes landed on a mop of pink hair. Instead, she let her eyes wander towards where the crowd gathered around a passed out student.

Or rather, a student faking his sickness. Akira thought knowingly before cringing when one rather large student with a blonde mohawk — Nendou Riki, her mind easily supplied — started punching the "unconscious" teen excessively, which he followed with an incorrect procedure of CPR, resulting in him kissing the boy instead of giving him artificial breath.

It was then then a teacher finally stepped up, "What're you doing, Nendou?! Hurry up and take him to the nurse's office!"

His attention caught elsewhere, Nendou broke the kiss, "Ah, that's right. I should bring him to the nurse's office!" The teen said, realizing his mistake.

"Ah, please go with them, Saiki-kun. I'm not sure if Nendou-kun can take care of him alone."

And with that, the assembly continued from where it was left off. The principal didn't seem to be affected by one of his students collapsing during his speech.

It was another twenty minutes before the students were finally sent to their respective classrooms to get acquainted with their classmates.

( )˚˳°

"My name is Kuro Akira and I like reading books. Please take care of me."

Introductions were of a small matter before class officially started.

"Oh, I see a new face around here." A teacher commented, almost repeating the same routine as the previous teachers before him, "Could you please introduce yourself to me?"

Obeying easily, Akira nodded and stood up from her seat. She then gave the man a polite bow, "My name is Kuro Akira and I like reading books. Please take care of me." She recited her words for the third time that day.

The teacher seemed unsatisfied with her introduction. "Is there nothing else? Do you have any interesting facts to tell, Kuro-kun?"

Other than reincarnating into your world which is an anime from where I came from, I'd say I'm as normal as they can be. Though of course, she couldn't say that. So instead, Akira gave him a bland reply, "Nothing, sir."

The morning classes quickly passed and the short fifteen-minute break came.

As most of the students had been acquainted with each other since the prior grade so they weren't all that interested in making friends with the new kid — especially if they seemed to be a boring goody-two-shoes. Though, that sentence would only be applicable to those who do have friends to spend time with, which lead her to this.

Akira watched passively as a boy with light blue hair and red bandages wrapped around his arm sauntered over her desk. "G–G–" The boy seemed to stumble over his words at her stare, but quickly recovered by clearing his throat, "Good morning, Kuro-san." He greeted with an obviously deepened voice.

Akira's eyebrows lifted slightly at the boy. "Good morning...?" She let her sentence trail, the end lilting up in a silent question.

"Jet-Black Wings, at your service." The student offered her his hand, to which she politely took. His expression seemed to brighten at the fact that she didn't react negatively to his introduction — Though, she didn't particularly react positively either, "But you may call me by my alias, Kaidou Shun."