23

Yoongi had been going back and forth, running around all day. It was finally the day where he got to leave. Yoongi had only seen Jimin at breakfast and then it was hectic from there. Once Yoongi had finally finished packing everything, he took a step back to breathe.

"All ready?" Mrs. Park asks.

"Yup."

"You can bring your bags to the main house while you wait."

"Alright, Thanks."

Yoongi gets his bags together and starts heading to the door of his cabin where he sees a body in the doorway. Yoongi stops and sets his bangs down as the other person approaches.

"Didn't think I'd see you," he states.

"Yeah..." Jimin responds.

"So you won't have me up your ass anymore."

"Mhm."

"What?"

"I know I've been a pain in the ass recently but-"

"Jimin I really don't need anything."

"You said to talk to you when I got my shit together, but I already knew it as soon as I saw you on the first day. I wanted you, and I've already said that."

"Jimin."

"Its been you, it's always been you and I couldn't imagine my life without you now."

Yoongi looks back at the younger as he wait for a reply. He turns to opens one of his bags and pulls an item out.  Yoongi hands Jimin a folded, crumpled piece of paper.

"Wh..."

Jimin opens it and notices it's his acceptance letter taped back together.

"Now that's kinda cheesy isn't it," Yoongi says, "and everything is digital now so I sent Jin everything to actually accept online."

"Hyung..."

"And one more thing," Yoongi drifts off as he pulls out a second item.

"You're jacket?"

"Yeah, take it, you looked better than me in it."

Jimin takes the jacket out of Yoongi arms.

"See you, Jimin-ah."

Yoongi grabs his bags and walks out the door, leaving Jimin along with the jacket. He feels around the fabric and notices something hard in the middle. Jimin checks every pocket and turns it inside out before finding an MP3 player. He manages to turn it on and notices their was only one song on it call 'So far away'. He clicks play.

~

"It's been so long!" Mrs. Min exclaims as she sees her son coming out of the house, "I hope everything went alright."

"Ah yes, it was a pleasure to have him," Mrs. Park responds.

"That is surprising to here."

Yoongi loads his bags into the trunk of the car while everyone gathers to wish Yoongi off.

"I think everyone enjoyed having another face aroun... where's Jimin?"

Mrs. Park looks around not seeing her son anywhere.

"I haven't seen him since this morning," Mr. Park answers.

They both shrug it off and usher the rest of their kids away.

"Can't keep a hold of your kids?" Mrs. Min jokes.

"You know how they are," Mrs. Park laughs.

"Well I'm glad that everything went well. Should we get going?"

"Yup."

The parents say there final goodbye and the Parks go back to their home.

"Did you learn a thing or two?" Mrs. Min asks.

"Nope."

"Well, we weren't excepting much were we."

She shuts the trunk and heads to the drivers seat of the car. Yoongi takes a deep breath and takes one more look at the place he'd been living for the summer. Out of the corner of his eye he sees Jimin against the side of the house. Jimin treads around the house avoiding windows and rushes over to Yoongi.

"Jimin what ar-"

Jimin wraps his arms around the elder and sobs, surprising Yoongi.

"Jimin-ah."

"Please..."

"I have to go now."

Jimin continues to cling onto Yoongi. Yoongi sighs and gives the younger a kiss on the head.

"I will always be there if you need anything, and I mean it. For whatever you want to do."

Jimin stands back as Yoongi grips his hand one final time before getting into the car. He watches as the car starts to roll forward and eventually the elders face is no longer visible.

The drive was silent, Yoongi looking out the window and his mothers eyes glancing between the road and her son.

"So now what?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

"You're coming home."

"And then I'm leaving for university."

"Do you really need to leave?"

"Should've ask that before you sent me to a farm in the middle of no where."

"It wasn't my choice you needed to learn a lesson-"

"Do you know what happened that night? You never even bothered to ask me my side of things."

"The police were ther-"

"The police barged into Jungkook's house and asked who was the host of the party."

"It was Jungkoo..."

"This is exactly what I mean," Yoongi scoffs.

"I didn't know..."

"You never do."

"Well I know you made pretty good friends with that one boy in that family."

"Mhm."

"You may think I don't know but I do, I'm not blind."

Yoongi looks to his mother who grins.

"Well it doesn't matter anymore."