𝐢. CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'

្.˚⠀━━━⠀⠀ 𝐶 𝐴 𝐿 𝐼 𝐹 𝑂 𝑅 𝑁 𝐼 𝐴
                     𝐷 𝑅 𝐸 𝐴 𝑀 𝐼 𝑁 ' !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˓ ⊹﹅˚. ‹ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𓏲࣪ 𓄹𓈒 ╱ 𑁍˚

 ‹ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𓏲࣪  𓄹𓈒 ╱ 𑁍˚

❛ 𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙸𝚃. ❜
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
˗ˏ𖥸ˎ˗⠀┊ ⠀ 十代の精神 ⠀┊ ⠀🩹🕯
◟ ✦ YOU COULDN'T SAVE HIM, BETH. ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

       𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 only thing Beth Hargrove had missed about the grand state of California

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 only thing Beth Hargrove had missed about the grand state of California. The air was fresh and the only thing that could be heard was the relaxing sound of the waves crashing and her mother humming a song while she played with her hair. In the distance, the high waves was a definitely a sight to see, but it didn't compare to the view of her older brother Billy attempting to ride the highest one there was. The younger girl watched him with awe and had given him a slight thumbs up when he'd fail and fall off from his board. He'd give her a defeated smile, but the encouraging reactions from her and their mother was motivation enough for him to get back on his board and try again and again.

Beth liked watching him ride the waves of the ocean. Even thought she couldn't master the skill it took to get up on a board attempt herself, she still found a sort of peace to sit with her toes in the sand, accompanied by her mother as she toyed with Beth's dark mermaid like hair.

She watched as their mother would run up to quickly embraced Billy for his accomplishment. He looked towards Beth and she gave him a nod this time, to which he returned the gesture with a warm smile on his face. He took their mother's hand and dragged her to the water with him as he wanted to ride another wave. That's all Beth would feel those days in California; peace.