5- Mysteries

Severus Snape's pov

"Uncle Sev" called out dracos voice from the dining room "could you maybe go check on Harry I want to make sure my baby is safe and I know those people he stays with don't treat him very well"

"Ugh fine" came snapes reply

Snape hated the potter off spring, he was just like his father in every way possible, apart from the eyes. When he stared into those deep emerald eyes it was like lily was here again but in James' body.

The only reason Snape agreed to go check on potter was to make sure dracos baby was fine as he knew that if anything happens under snapes care draco would not be happy and Lucius would probably have the dark lord kill him...

Slowly sitting up from his chair in the living room he apprated to his house to grab a book on wizard pregnancy some water and some food just incase.

Walking out of his front door he suddenly had a stinging feeling that he needed to prepare the spare room.

With it step he took towards the apperation place the stinging turned into a throbbing and the need to set up the spare room became urgent, so, reluctantly he turned back into the house to vacuum and set up the bed.

Walking out of the door for the second time once he reached the endorsement of the garden he apperated to number 4 private drive.

Not seeing any lights on he knew his mission was going to be difficult but he had to d it for Draco and besides Harry was Lily's son and maybe just maybe he was staying to care about the boy.

Sighing, he walked up to the door and whispered "alohamora" letting himself in, and the search for Harry began.

So I bet you can guess who the letter was from but how will Snape react when he finds the abused 19 week pregnant Harry Potter close to death upstairs?!

AN- thanks for continuing to read this story, I only have two exams left now so updates will become a lot more regular and I'm really staring to enjoy writing this story now so I hope you are enjoying reading it

Kat xx