Author's Notes

Hello guys! So, I'm going to begin writing a cute short story about a pair of brothers taking care of their baby sister. Exact details are still being planned out and I will post the prologue to hold y'all over before I can post at least the first 5 chapters.

This book is just going to be a lot of cuteness overload with two doting brothers and an adorable little sister. So, no mafia, no violence, no abuse, etc.

I know some people will want some drama and, there might yet be some, but it's going to be a feel good story as I believe we all need a bit of an escape from this cruel and dangerous world we find ourselves living in.

I have no idea how long it will take me to get the first chapters up, but I hope to at least post the prologue within the week.

I'm super excited to write this book as I really want to write a cute, adorable family book that I've always wanted to read but could never find. As they say, if you can't find what you're looking for, make it yourself (or something to that effect).

This was inspired by 'Catching Charlie' by @poppy0402 . Their book is absolutely adorable and I've probably read that book 4 times so I'd highly recommend reading it yourself.

As always, this note must include the little blurb that this is my own unique work and I have rights to this work. Please do not steal as that is a huge hit to the motivation to keep writing.

I've seen it happen to many writers in the past on here and other platforms and that causes them to completely stop updating or completely take down the story itself.

I really hope this book is enjoyable for you all and I am excited to see where this story goes as books can take a life of their own as an author writes!

Much love,
Mads