Characters

POV: Third person {I might do first person for James or Oliver a few times though this will mainly be in third person}

*******

James Harris - 26

James Harris - 26

Oldest brother who runs the family business, a law firm started by his father. Extremely protective of his baby sister as he has taken guardianship of her after both his parents deaths.

James, Jay for short, is an amazing lawyer and brother. He's quite the looker as he is lean, tall at 6' 5", has brown hair, crystal blue eyes, and strong jawline. He works long hours as the owner of a successful law firm but he always makes time for his little love. Family is of upmost importance to James.

 Family is of upmost importance to James

Oliver Harris - 18

Younger brother that is currently a senior in high school. He's athletic and studious working towards a prestigious university and later law school to follow in his father's and brother's footsteps.

Oliver, Ollie for short, is also a sight for sore eyes. He is muscled, 6' 2", blonde hair, green eyes, and tattoos on his left arm. Oliver is never too busy to spend time playing with his baby sister. Loves to tickle her and feed her bottles to her at night. He's the big teddy bear.

Charlotte Harris - 6 months

The baby of the family. She's absolutely doted on by her parents and brothers. Lottie loves cuddles, kisses, and food (the secret to her heart), Her favorite brother is James as he's been the one to comfort her and give her all the parental affection while Oliver is her fun brother. She has brown hair and blue eyes just like her eldest brother. Her favorite thing is her blanket that she cuddles with at night to sleep.

Hudson Harris - 50 (Deceased)

Hudson was a wealthy and successful lawyer and family man. He adored his family, especially his baby girl. While stoic and strict with others he was a softie when it came to family. Let's just say Catherine was the disciplinarian of the two. He was extremely proud of his boys and couldn't wait for Lottie to grow up and become her own person. He was 6' 5", had brown hair, blue eyes, 5 o'clock shadow, and muscular for his age.

Catherine Harris - 47 (Deceased)

She was a successful model back in the day and became a stay at home mom once she had her first son, James. She was extremely excited to have a little girl to dote on and spoil after raising two rambunctious boys. She adored her husband and loved the life they created. She was 5' 2", wavy blonde hair, green/hazel eyes, and thin yet toned build.

*******

AN: Obviously, Charlotte will grow throughout the book as I'm planning to continue through until she's about 12. So be prepared for some time skips though I hope that they won't be too large. Can't promise anything as I'm just figuring out the exact plot line.

All photos that will be used come from Pinterest or the internet so all rights go to the rightful owners. The cover photo is from Pinterest; I just created the cover title.

As this is my first story, I have written some fan fiction before, I hope you'll stick with me as I figure out my writing style creatively. If there are grammar or spelling errors, please don't mind them too much. I don't really need a grammar police or spell checker in the comments section—constructive criticism is welcomed and any advice would be helpful.

If you don't have anything nice to say, refrain from commenting and move on. I will delete comments that I deem unnecessarily rude or inappropriate.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing where this story takes me and I hope you all enjoy!

Much love,
Mads <3