where is zak???

"bye darrly im going out"zak says as he is leaving the house "bye zak be safe"darrly says"i will don't  worry" and with that zak then left not knowing he will hate him self for it later zak left to go to the store for food as him and darrly were out and along the way he seen karl and waved him down to come over and so he did "hey karl how are you" zak says happy to see karl "good you know just living how are things with you and darrly" karl says back " me and darrly are grate so ill say hella good if you as-" *gun shot* "what the fuck was that" said karl zak then go's running in the store to see what happen then he seen it an old lady on the floor dead as can be if he had not seen dead body's before he woud be on the floor crying and more but no if anything he took charge he kicked the gun out of the shooters hand and detain him until the police hade time to arrive and arrest him as zak was congratulated on his way out after shopping  and getting the things he needs and a few thing for darrly and after he talked to karl one last time after that he made the biggest mistake in his hole life he went how after dark  nobody with him he himself and he alone being the worst thing he ever did like at all but back to the story he was going back to his and darrly's house so he can be annoying as hell for no reason at all but that's when he heard something or someone? that's something he will never know but we didn't care he just wanted to go home to darrly so he and be a little bitch but he could never get the chance as he was pulled from behind and hit on the head but before he could black out he heard the words "got you bitch!"  but the voice he didn't know as he blacked the fuck out knowing that he ain't going home until he find's a way in the mean time the unknown person heard a voice in his ear peace "did you get him" said the other unknown person "yes boss" said the reason that all of this is happening to zak "good i am sending you the money now " said boss? "thanks a lot" as he took zak into the van he used so get to him in the first place now on the way to zaks doom or what you can think is such????