chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                             Y/n's pov       time- midnight before the accident   'I'm hungry

                             Y/n's pov
       time- midnight before the accident
  'I'm hungry..' 'eat the humans that your taking care of' 'no! If I'm gonna eat someone, I'll eat someone bad..' I got up from my bed and changed into clothes that I don't care for to go out in. I made sure that Gyutaro and Ume were asleep before I left to hunt someone. I walked through alleyway through alleyway until I found someone that was drunk man insulting a kid who was crying. 'Eat him..' "Hey! Leave the kid alone!" I shouted at the man to get his attention while the kid ran away, "what do you want bitch" he slurred as he approached me, I kicked his feet out and started to eat him and let my hunger control me while I was feeding on him, after awhile I got full "what to do with the body..?" There were so many obvious places to put him out of all of them I picked the river, I didn't know where it could lead to after I dumped the body I went home and burned my clothes as soon as I could and went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Time skip to after the incident

I was laying on my bed wondering if they are going to figure out if I'm a demon or not, gyutaro seems disgusted about them so what will happen if he finds out that I'm one of them. I heard someone knocking on my door "come in!" It was Ume "hey.. we made food if your hungry" I looked up at her and saw that she was worried. "Ume.. how do you feel about demons..?" "Demons..? I find them cool! Some of them are misunderstood all they want to do is to live" she replied, I started to tear up and she notices this and rushes to me and hugs me "y/n! Are you alright?" She asked "I'm ok Ume, don't worry I just don't feel well you guys eat without me, I feel tired..." I lied, she nodded in response and left my room. I lied down on my bed and thought about  everything and what would happen if they find out, would they leave? Would they get a demon slayer to kill me? I looked out of my window and saw that it was dark already, I slipped out the window and climbed on the roof to look at the stars.

'I wonder if there is a cure..x

412 words