Chapyer 4 The harf days💔😢🌱❌🎅🎄

RuchDd: You don't know my strength...
Reed timmer: Or mine. 🌪
Garretoutside: Or mine.. Heheahh.. In sonic voice
——-
Y/N and Aidan G would be in terror and shambles as they watched this go down.
——-
Aidan G: Domt under estimate me and my greens 🥬
RuchDd: Eh, no one is as RuchDd. 💪
Aidan G: Ok. GREEN GO!! 🌿🍃🌿🌱🥬
———-
RuchDd would fly from the domocile and fly onto his plant based counter.
——-
RuchDd: 'Timmer, Spam the 'nader!
Reed Timmer: HEY You just keep on SPAGAAAAAAMING IT!
*A 'nader would appear*
*Applebees food would fall from it, including a steak would fall.. Right into Aidans G gallagher green 🌱 plant based vegan hands*
*Aidan G would be temped and mad from the s steak*
—————-
RuchDd: Hehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Aidan G: You betrayed me. I cannot believe you've done this. The vegan 🌱 community will not be happy.. But nor will i and Y/N.
Y/N: *Flews from the scene*
—————-
Aidan G: Y/N!!!
Y/N: *Would look back, and cry looking at gallagher green. The whole home would collapse from the 'nader in front of her orbs*
——————
Aidan G: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *screams out of terror fright pain and a broken heart*
*Leaves would fall out of his mouth, from how powerful and hurt his scream was.*
———-
RuchDd: Hehehe.. *He would put out his hand and a electric spark would fly out*
———
The powerful leaves 🍃 from Aidan G's green gallagher plant based mouth would grab RuchDd

 *He would put out his hand and a electric spark would fly out*———The powerful leaves 🍃 from Aidan G's green gallagher plant based mouth would grab RuchDd

Garretoutside: Now that RuchDd and your 👧 is gone.. It's only me, you, and Tummer.
*Spawns Emo Crush at 3 AM*

*Emo crush EXE eats the remains of tge house*Emo crush EXE: Mmmm that was tasty

Emo crush EXE: Mmmm that was tasty. Gallagher green really has the best greens.
*Garretoutside and reed timmer would get mad at the good comment*
Aidan G: Would be silent.. Then... He would use his most powerful powers. His voice.

Aidan G would scream Vegan organic plant based no GMOs all natural leaves at Emo Crush EXE, Garretoitside, and reed tummer

They would all flee and fly away.. Just from that scream.
————
Aidan G: It's all gone. It's all been ripped, from my little green hands. *He woll i'll d sob*
Aidan G: Would go rogue
Aidan G: AHHHHHHHH!!! *Turns into Aidan Green*
Aidan Green: *Would rebuild the house with his big green hands*
Aidan Green: THEY THINK THEY CAN TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FEON ME? WELL THEY CANT!! THE VEGAN COMMUNITY WILL MOT ALLOW A ELECTRICAL PLANT!
———
Aidan Green: Would build a big leaf to fly on a big leaf 🍃 to the love of his life? Y/N.
————
Next chapter