~scenario 1~

After a long needed shower, brayden opened the bathroom door, letting clouds of steam float down the halls of the apartment. with the loose damp towel strung around his waste, he steadily made his way to the kitchen, and swung open the fridge door. bent over and looking for absolutely anything to eat, he finally decided to take the plate of cupcakes from his earlier birthday party. reassuring himself one wouldn't hurt, he felt a a familiar pair or hands resting on his soft waist. "hey~" he said looking over his shoulder
"hey yourself, you still eating?"
"yea..? that ok?"
"anything that makes you happy" isaiah said with a wink
brayden stood back up right to look his boyfriend in the face. he studied his 5'o clock shadow, his tired eyes, and especially his attire of nothing but boxers.
"you look like YOU enjoyed the party snacks too~" brayden remarked, punching isaiah's gut
"did you really expect me not to? you and your stupid culinary scholarship made them." he said with a shove back
"stupid?"
"you heard me dummy" isaiah said smirking
"so im stupid AND dumb now" brayden responded while taking the slick layer or saran wrap off the plate of cupcakes
"im trying to make you- AHEM-" isaiah muffled into a closed fist
isaiah and brayden exchange a quick look, then down at the cupcakes, then back at each other. brayden looks down, he notices isaiah standing weird, with only boxers on its hard for him to hide anything anymore.
"well... , brayden states, since im sooo dumb and stupid, maybe ill need help eating this cupcake~"
isaiah's eyes squint, almost in a judge full way.
"theres no way your fat ass is eating ONE cupcake, you realize that, right?"
"fuck you"
"ill fuck up your waist line"
almost in command brayden stripped his towel clean off his thighs and rammed his boyfriend into the counter. The warmness and clamminess of their bodies clashed, and the coldness of the marble counter rushed up isaiah's back.
"not here we have people coming soon-" isaiah said under deep breathes
"screw them" brayden said grunting and grabbing the counter
isaiah suddenly grabbed brayden's shoulders and pushed him back. brayden look confused, more or less concerned what isaiah was doing, and how he was feeling. his eyes darted back and forth like once before, but for signs that something might not be ok. he felt frozen in place, looking at what was going on, but before he could act any further isaiah grabbed brayden's hair and wrapped it in his own palm, like a weapon.
"i said we have company coming soon, so please, grab whatever the fuck you want to eat and lets get to the bedroom."
brayden immediately scooped up the plate of cupcakes that had already been on the table, and grabbed the gallon of milk out of the fridge door and followed isaiah down the hallway to their bedroom. isaiah's heart was racing, he couldn't tell if he was being to rough or not. Would brayden mind this? what if he was hurting someone? he turned around to close the door to see brayden's big cheesy grin, big barrel arms holding his food, and frizzy hair. a sense of relief flooded him, he could tell brayden liked this, so he decided to let himself enjoy it as well. he took the food generously out of brayden hands before vigorously throwing him onto the bed.
"this is a good vi-MPFH"
"were gonna try something a little different this morning~" isaiah said flirtly shoving a cupcake into brayden's mouth "every time i hear a noise out of you, cupcake. need something to wash it down? you have the milk. now, fuck me like you mean it."
brayden, already hard as a rock, nodded his head aggressively. he kept eye contact with isaiah as he slowly rested on top of brayden's dick. in sync the two began to go, almost in a rhythm, perfectly together, thrusting, riding, up, down. isaiah made sure to stay completely aware or any noise brayden made, siting above on him, isaiah kept watch over brayden's eyes, or mouth for any sudden emotion.  brayden suddenly opened his mouth, as if he needed to breathe- and in went a cupcake.
"im just trying to catch my br-"
another one.
isaiah found amusement in his boyfriend chewing cupcake after cupcake, still trusting his cock into his ass like a machine.
"milk?~"
brayden nodded
"open wide" isaiah said unscrewing the lid
he grabbed the hair of brayden's thick middle part and pulled him forward to the milk carton and tipped it upwards. he noticed his boyfriends heavy breathing, his hip motion became slower, his eyes closed with the expression of pleased child at a candy store. isaiah glanced down at brayden's midsection, it already had a thick later of weight on it, but even now it was ballooning under the half gallon of milk brayden had just drunk. he pulled his mouth away from the nozzle, letting oxygen into his mouth instead of milk for the first time in minutes. but it wasn't much longer until he felt the sweet fluffy consistency of a cupcake pummel into his mouth. he moaned at how good this all felt, to finally live the freedom of his fantasy. another cupcake. this was all to good to be true.
"HEY"
brayden opened his eyes and looked at isaiah, with another cupcake in his hand.
"fuck me harder big guy~" he suggested to brayden slapping his gut and shoving the last cupcake in his mouth. isaiah let a loud groan as he felt his ass getting wrecked, up and down. he grabbed brayden's chest like reins on a horse, they both began to grunt.
"fuck isaiah you feel fucking amazing~" brayden moaned, "fuck fuck fuck- FUCK-"
"fuck me harder you fat ass~" isaiah struggled to say
the relentless pounding between the two continued, up and down.
"im gonna fucking cum-"
"not yet~"
up and down.
"oh my god isaiah im gonna fucking-"
before any more words could escape either sweating boys mouthes, three knocks came from the front door.
"FUCK- COMPANIES HERE" isaiah screamed "bet your glad we didnt do it on the counter now, HUH"