( 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒 ) ♡ 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚎

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \ | / 。 ★
( 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙴 )
" 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 "

☆。 *。 ☆。★  。  \  |  /  。  ★( 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙴 )" 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜  "

( 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 : 𝚁𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 )

Arielle and Isabelle walk into a room where Jace and Clary were in

Arielle and Isabelle walk into a room where Jace and Clary were in. Before they went to go look for Clary and Jace, Isabelle and Arielle had talked like they knew each other for years. They found out they had much in common.

"Jace, I need you. The mundie's leaving." Isabelle tells Jace. Clary's eye brows furrow.

"Simon? He can't leave." Clary says crossing her arms.

"Well he is." Arielle tells her. She smirks at her.

"He can and he is. Unless you want to tie him down and restrain him?" Isabelle tells Clary making Arielle laugh.

"I have to stop him." Clary tells Jace.

"Izzy, Ariel, go wake Alec and Hodge. We might have a lead on the Mortal Cup. How can one mundane be such a pain in my ass?" Jace says walking away.

"I'll wake Alec." Arielle say smirking. Isabelle laughs. Arielle skips to Alec's room. His room was next to her as she wanted. She storms in.

"Rise and shine." She sings.

"Get out." He says grumpy. Arielle turns on the light and jumps on Alec's bed. He puts his pillow on top of his face so the light gets blocked out.

"Wake up. Jace wants us. Something about the Mortal Cup." Arielle mentions making him get up. He glares at her. A smirk grows on her face as they make eye contact. "There we go. Now come one." She says getting up.

"Were you lying?" He asks her not believing her one bit.

"Nope. He said he has a lead. Now come one Mr. grumpy, we have work to do." Says tells him as she pulls him up.