Chapter 5

"ExCuSE mE?" Loid was startled. He could not believe his ears.
"Yep you heard me." Damian tried to look confident. Inwardly he was scared as a mouse.
"You're saying-" Loid took a great gulp of air, "that you need me to disguise you because you want to follow my daughter. And why exactly?"
"Uh...well....because.....uhm....you see....Anya's meeting out with a guy and he's kinda shady! So I just want to make sure she's alright!"
"A guy?!" Loid looked like he had a heart attack. Damian gulped.
"YOU ARE SAYING MY DAUGHTER IS MEETING OUT WITH A GUY?!"
"...yes sir" Damian tried to divert his mind from the consequences he might have to face when he revealed that he loved Loid's daughter.
"WELL WHAT ARE YOU DILLY DALLYING FOR?! WE NEED TO GO NOW!-"
"YES SIR!"

-

"Becky I didn't like what I did in the classroom. I really think Sy-on boy loves me. Do we still have to keep doing this? James seems like a sweet guy,I don't wanna hurt him"
"Anya...." Becky sighed, "You're being too naive! The bastard has to confess to you remember? Only then can we we withdraw!"
"But Becky-"
"No buts. Now get your ass over to the cafe, you're getting late"

-

"Hello Anya! How are you today!"
"I'm pretty good, how are you yourself?"
"Oh yeah I'm good too..."
"Ready to start?"
"Sure!"

-

"There they are!"
"I see them alright Damian-"
"What should we do now?"
"Wait-" Loid held his hand up, "let's hear what they're saying"
....
"So Anya, how are you going to be spending your holidays?"
"Oh? Yeah nothing much, just going to going here and there with Becky..."
"Becky Blackbell?"
"Mhmmmm"
"Will it be okay if I joined you?"
"I don't have any problem in that, I'm sure Becky wouldn't have too....but are you sure you wanna come?"
"Yes I will come"
"Okay then!"
....
"So that boy is going to be seeing my Anya for the summer break as well..."
"What do we do sir?"
"Let's go home. We need to make a plan."

-

"WOW! ANYA THIS IS GREAT NEWS!"
"Shh.... somebody might hear you-'
Anya jumped when she heard the door creak. She turned around and got the shock of her life.
"What's the great news girls?"
Yor smiled. Although she had a few grey streaks in her hair and had aged a bit, she was still strong and beautiful as ever.
"Uh....."
"Should we tell mama, Becky?"
"I.... guess..."
"Mama...can you sit down for a bit? It's a long story....Annnd remember to not get angry-"

-

Loid paced up and down in the room. Damian waited.
"How about we plan a trip?"
"What?"
"You could go with Anya, Becky and James on a trip! And then you keep an eye on whether James is trying to hit on Anya! If he's not, we can leave this. But if he is..."
Loid clenched his fists.
"He's going to get the worst punishment of his life."
"Sir is this punishment necessary....-"
"IT IS. No go home. I'll be taking care of the tickets."

-

Sorry guys I hadn't updated for like a really long time <_>
School exams were going on-
Let's hope I can update faster
-sorry from the author