Lethally Low

Soundwave was sitting on the edge of a cliff, the sun was setting on the horizon, meaning night was coming once more. Once more he had to watch the colorless moon rise into the sky, he felt alone. He felt empty.  He had been in the Shadow zone for quite sometime now since the events that had occurred earlier. He sat there on the cliff for a short while before standing slowly. He felt weak, his energon supply was getting lethally low and he could not find any energon in the Shadow zone. He had already searched for it already. Everywhere he had traveled he looked for energon, even for the smallest pint. The looking soon turned to searching, and the searching turning to desperation. If not for Soundwave to refill his empty tanks but to fill Lazerbeak's, his last living minicon. Lazerbeak was even lower on energon than Soundwave, being low enough to almost go into emergency stasis. She was in recharge for the time being. Soundwave looked around, noticing his surroundings had changed; he had began walking subconsciously. He stood alone, alone at the site the autobot's had used in the past. He could hear a groundbridge open, and small muffled voices chattering from inside, the autobot's had dropped by. They would do that every now and then, to check up on Ratchet; who had chosen to stay on earth for the time, and the humans. Making sure they were well, and overall just to catch up on the current state of Cybertron. Soundwave took a step in the direction of the voices before his body shook as his ped touched the ground. Warning signs and alarms went off immediately in Soundwaves visor; He was deathly low. Soundwave tried to gain his balance but his legs had other plans. His legs gave out letting Soundwave collapse to the cold, hard ground. The sudden motion awoke a barely living Lazerbeak and she chirped a sound of alarm for her master. He hunched over as Lazerbeak popped herself from her spot on Sounwave's chest plates, He would've resisted and told her to stay there she needed to rest, but he couldn't, his energy levels were swiftly dropping. He sat there, the muffed voices soon were replaced to almost silence. Lazerbeak nuzzled herself into Soundwave, spark beat slowing. Their spark beats synced. They sat there, they laid there. Silence.

Just a little one shot I thought of for Soundwave. Got the idea listening to the song linked above. Thought it kind of fit for Soundwave in this state.

I realize this is kinda[well is-] unrealistic, but its just basically a timeline where Soundwave doesn't survive being trapped in the Shadow zone, and proceeds to die alone in the dull dimension. I decided to keep him on earth for this, because I feel that Soundwave in this one-shot wouldn't want to go to Cybertron for he couldn't even actually go there. He wouldn't see it living, he'd just see a dull, shaded version, one that he can't interact with either.