Chapter 10

ALMOST FORGOT TO ADD THIS. Art done by me not stealing or reposting. It's just my design for what I think Y/n looks like

I was humming to myself as I was walking to visit Freya once more

I was humming to myself as I was walking to visit Freya once more. With all the 'excitement' I've gone through I realized I haven't visited her in a long time. She must be worried sick!!

Going through the normal desk reception and then up the elevator, I arrived to Freya's room. And I immediately ducked of the way of a flying pillow.

"Wow-Jeez-Freya!!" I scolded her as I picked the pillow up from the ground. She huffed as she ignores me. I sigh as I walk up to her gently.

"Freya...I'm sorry I haven't visited you in a while...things got a little bit...tense for me at the bakery
but-" I was cut off by her staring at me with a glare.

"Mk told me everything...Why didn't you at least call me!! I was so worried!! I didn't know if you were ok after that whole experience or if you were scared!! Just-Ugh!!" She says furiously. I noticed her heart monitor beeping rapidly causing me to freak out.

"Hey...Hey...You need to calm down before your heart beats to fast...Look. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'll make it up to you ok? Just tell me what you want." I say to her as I gently rub her back. She sniffs wiping away any fresh tears away.

"I just want you to stay the night....Please....all this loneliness is killing me..." she said hugging me close. I sigh and nod as I sit on the bed.

"I'll see what I can do...for now let's just relax..." She continues to hug my side afraid of letting me go, as if I'll disappear if she did. I hummed a lullaby that she always loved as a toddler, as I gently hug her. She eventually fell asleep and I smile at her. It wasn't until my phone buzzing caught my attention and I groaned. Once I saw the familiar number ID I immediately glared as I answered.

"What do you want."

"Oh come on deer...is that anyway to talk to your mother?"

"You are no mother of mine. I thought the court said to leave Freya and I alone. Or do you need more time in prison?" I sneered

"Ah yes the little brat. Ya know. You two could have been something great. We adopted you and you return that gratitude by putting us behind bars..."

"You and your husband wanted us to kill people!! And only for your own entertainment!! No real reason!! That's not the kind of life I want or want Freya to have!! So do me a favor and lose my number!!" I shout as I hang up the phone and blocking the number for the 100th time.

My shouting woke up Freya which I apologized for. She seemed to understand, and didn't ask who was because she knew only one person who could make me that angry. It was silent for a moment, no words were exchanged at all. That was until suddenly sirens were through the hospital and peoples screams.